webcam

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ire

Reaction score
I bought a webcam. If anyone on here wants to watch, my yahoo ID is [email protected]

I feel less lonely when I'm on it and someone is watching.

can you do a trapeze act? Are even a David Blaine trick?

Maybe we just make do with the strip teas act ;) Come cam with me :D

I will jerk off on cam, if that's what you're wondering.'

Ire said:

lol, Tis not something I have ever done. Well-not on cam.

I would be to scared it would be posted somewhere.

I think it would be really cool to setup a large screen on your wall and have it show the webcam feeds of maybe 20 or so people, so you can all see each other and feel like you're...I don't know, at some kind of social event or something.

Ire said:

Hmm...which gender do u belong to? Anywho...that was the funniest thing I read all day long. :D

Caesium said:
I think it would be really cool to setup a large screen on your wall and have it show the webcam feeds of maybe 20 or so people, so you can all see each other and feel like you're...I don't know, at some kind of social event or something.

That would be a good idea.

We could have a ALL web came feed right here on the site. I Have not seen anything like that be for on a message Bord. I wonder if it would be possible.

I could set a ALL MSN up in which we could all add to. But then I would have to leave me PC on 24/7 There well be a way. Thinking about it there is boned to be a way of that happening.

And lol Chris

Ire said:

roflmao
Darn it....I don't have wippers on my lap top's screen.
Hold...on, I just found a pair of safty glasses.

No not that....I was wondering about mmmmmm...nevermind.:p

Mm, I was drunk when I wrote that.
But I will, actually.

Hmm... maybe you can make it look like I'm holding a severed head and using the mouth, have a decapitated body on the background?

Latest posts

Back