A lonely life in a box. (Game)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
Imagine for some magical reason everyone on ALL is in a house for 24 hours.

(its a big ass house)

Whats happens?

GO!

Oh god...someone help..please, I can't breath..there are too many people in this room! There's not even place to sit down on the ground! and I think I am standing on someone's body :/

This is inhumane treatment. Please, let us out! We'll suffocate!

Just kidding, here is what really happens:
*walks over to the corner of the room and tries to look invisible. Doesn't say anything*

Caesium said:
Oh god...someone help..please, I can't breath..there are too many people in this room! There's not even place to sit down on the ground! and I think I am standing on someone's body :/

This is inhumane treatment. Please, let us out! We'll suffocate!

Just kidding, here is what really happens:
*walks over to the corner of the room and tries to look invisible. Doesn't say anything*
Like I said its a big ass house good luck getting to the corner. ;)

I would grow my big ass carrots there...and then it ain't so big anymore =P

Id be the guy With a hood on sunglasses and listening to an Ipod.

Or a samurai <.<......Maybe

Orders some take away, turns the music on and passers everyone a beer.

Lets get this party on :cool:

I would be popular. This guy I know drives a beer truck, I could have him drop it off (fully loaded) out back. Somebody put a few steaks on the grill and bring doughnuts for dessert and I might not leave in 24 hours.:p
By the way, how many bathrooms does this house have?
Can I bring my dog?

If the wife calls, I'm in a meeting and can't be disturbed, I'll be in the hot tub if anybody wants to talk. Just bring me another beer so I don't have to get up.:p

Aaaahhh! Home sweet Home.:)

Sanal said:
Hijacc said:
Sanal said:
I would be Sasuke:p

O_O I will avenge my father.

*does sharingan eye gun* err the scar on my neck hurts *Changes to the darker side*

:eek:
1184490789_5cec05eb9f.jpg

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
I would be popular. This guy I know drives a beer truck, I could have him drop it off (fully loaded) out back. Somebody put a few steaks on the grill and bring doughnuts for dessert and I might not leave in 24 hours.:p
By the way, how many bathrooms does this house have?
Can I bring my dog?

If the wife calls, I'm in a meeting and can't be disturbed, I'll be in the hot tub if anybody wants to talk. Just bring me another beer so I don't have to get up.:p

Aaaahhh! Home sweet Home.:)

house-do-want_thumbnail.jpg

*sitting alone at the back of the garden listening to the distant murmur of the party inside*

Caesium said:
*sitting alone at the back of the garden listening to the distant murmur of the party inside*

*would bring out a beer and invite you in*

Caesium said:

*Comes and seats next to you* passers you a beer*

*asks whats up*

There be no body getting lonely in the place I tells ye.

To many party ppl with an understanding of lonely ppl.

party? on nos, I run away I would be the one watching birds and humming a song to myself on the roof, if I could get up there:D

zak and bluey would be too occupied by a slapping competition between them to drink too much, qui would be playing guitar, ghost would be investigating the mysterious house for paranormal activity lol

NeverMore said:
party? on nos, I run away I would be the one watching birds and humming a song to myself on the roof, if I could get up there:D

I would drag you back and force you to headbang.

Latest posts

Back