Insanity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
seems I fit most of these criteria of the insane. http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Become-Insane&id=40856

1) Leave a hundred decisions unmade, hanging there in your mind.

2) Try to fit way too much into your days.

3) Take on too many unnecessary responsibilities.

4) Damage your brain with too many drugs and alcohol.

5) Isolate yourself from the world.

6) Dwell on the horrible aspects of your life or of the world.

7) Eat poorly and stay up all night.

8) Refuse to accept the things you cannot change.

9) Hang onto the past too tightly.

10) Let fear make your important decisions for you.

Well, then I guess most of us are insane. Except for the drugs (I've never tried any), what you describe is pretty much LIFE on a bad day, lmao.

I only do 1, 2 and 3

1) Leave a hundred decisions unmade, hanging there in your mind.

2) Try to fit way too much into your days.

3) Take on too many unnecessary responsibilities.

Catharsis said:
seems I fit most of these criteria of the insane. http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Become-Insane&id=40856

Sometimes access to too much information can be a bad thing.

Since the age of the internet began, the number of hypochondriacs in the world has probably doubled or tripled. Everyone thinks they're bipolar, schizophrenic, anorexic, insane, protein deficient, autistic or in immediate danger of getting cancer, diabetes or coronary disease.

The media enjoys making us worry about things. If it were me I wouldn't take that article too seriously.

well i guess i am not insane wooohooooooooo

3) Take on too many unnecessary responsibilities. : i never take any resposibility , iam a lazy ass
9) Hang onto the past too tightly. : i care less for past or future :p

or that makes me beyond insane ?
**** so many decisions !!!

Satyr said:
Catharsis said:

Sometimes access to too much information can be a bad thing.

Since the age of the internet began, the number of hypochondriacs in the world has probably doubled or tripled. Everyone thinks they're bipolar, schizophrenic, anorexic, insane, protein deficient, autistic or in immediate danger of getting cancer, diabetes or coronary disease.

The media enjoys making us worry about things. If it were me I wouldn't take that article too seriously.

Yeah seriously. Just like the list of potential school shooters, signs of who might be a terrorist, serial killer checklist and so forth. Everybody and his brother fits the majority of the criteria on each of those. It's always something stupidly vague. "Do you have emotions and a memory? Are you upset by bullshit? You may just be a threat to society!" They should be more specific like "Did you just rape and eat some people? Yeah, you're a serial killer" Instead of like "You are made nervous by things that would make anyone nervous? = potential axe murderer"

Unacceptance said:
"You are made nervous by things that would make anyone nervous? = potential axe murderer"

Its a proud tradition from back when our forefathers said: women + math = witch, burn at the stake!

Catharsis said:
Unacceptance said:
"You are made nervous by things that would make anyone nervous? = potential axe murderer"

Its a proud tradition from back when our forefathers said: women + math = witch, burn at the stake!

Actually witches were generally hung, were sometimes men, and education had nothing to do with it.

Latest posts

Back