A new hope !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
There are many way you can judge a person, such as how they treat their pets, how they drive on the road, and of course their attitude and what come out off their mouth, but you can also judge a person by the environment they create.

Here at UCSC, there are 10 different colleges: Ten, Nine, Oak, Eight, Kresge, Porter, Crown, Merril, Stevenson, Cowell. I live in College Ten which is the loudest of all the colleges. People here are rude, obnoxious, ill manner, and white wash. The next time you hear someone that is loud, don't always assume they are all white (no offense guy, school is majority white) because Black, Asian, Hispanic are all equally loud. The environment here at College 10 is demoralizing and it beg the question, do people even study here?

A few block away from College Ten, is Merril, where the atmosphere is completely different. Students here are well manner, not loud or obnoxious, friendly yet outgoing, but don't make an ASS out of themselves. Don't be fool, there are ton of hottie here, who are actually smart and warm. (more than any other colleges lol)

Living in College 10 for more than a year now, I always thought something was wrong with me, how I couldn't fit in, but now after talking to a few people in other colleges, I realize it isn't me, it "them". Let think about it, if I do become friends with those TEN students, it would mean I wouldn't be who I am, and would always have to be loud and fun to hang around with them. That is not who I am, I am a kind, gentle being, and my parents raise me well with manner. When you don't fit in you feel lonely, but would u want to have fake friends than being alone? NO

It got so bad here I wanted to write on the main wall "Everyone here is so FAKE, So F U sign Chris, but u know what it only college 10 students that are like this, and it not just me, I talk to several people and they all agree!

Well guys, it look like my new start will be at Merril. Only a few block down the hill lie one of the quietest, nicest, and most of all most friendliest campus here at UCSC.

Unfortunately it will take next quarter for me to move, so I will still have to endure 5 more week. I don't know if I will make friends, but I know I can study at Merril because it is quiet. Even as having no friends, I am quite excited and happy , and no longer depress, because I am ME, and if people don't like who I am, they are not worth my time, and don't deserve me as a friend. College TEN is one small colleges in UCSC, while there are thousands of colleges in the U.S alone, so hey it not like the end of the world if I don't fit in. Robin was right about sometime where you are is not where you should be and by that I truly believe College Ten is not for me!

Hey it's good to hear you got some hope and are taking steps to improve your situation. 5 weeks isn't too long and if you want to make friends it gives you a bit of time to come up with some things to talk to people about. Seriously man, friends aren't hard to find if you are in the right environment ... find out what people like, take an interest and don't take things too seriously.

I wonder what he will think when he finally does move there and still has problems?

So you can move to this perceivably better area and still be going to a good university?

Sounds like a fine deal to me.

I think you'll still have the personal challenges you've posted about here. But if this new campus is what it appears to be, you'll hopefully have a much better time dealing with those challenges.

I hope I don't ever get judged on the way I drive my car. God ppl ******* do my head in on the road. lol. I think half the ppl who drive won there license in a compression.

But anyway. errr ye.

Nice one mate :)

Latest posts

Back