Well, I guess this is goodbye...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Satyr

HAHA!! Psyche!

I'm not going anywhere! Sucks to be you! :p

Sorry, I just thought this would be a unique twist on the "goodbye" messages I keep seeing every five minutes.

You may continue with the lonely.

so you didnt see my goodbye thread? did ya?

i made the same thing some 2 weeks back n got slapped enough from everybody:plool

http://www.alonelylife.com/goodbye-t-4105.html

nyways a slap to you too:p

slap.gif

A slap to you both *slap*

Cool avatar Satyr. But could you do me a favor? Put your arms down dude, I got this new smellavision monitor and goat boy is a little ripe.:p HAHA!

A pox on you both!

My goat-pits smell of fresh roses! You should be so fortunate to be in the vicinity of such an aroma! ;)

Nonsense. He's so inspired by it's fragrant beauty that he's chosen to play a melody on the pan pipe as tribute.

<--------- SEE?! :(

yeh i can imagine it:p. Just when the man raises his hand,:p the boys bends down coz of the aroma:p which he cant handle:p. I think hes gonna faint now:p LMAO.. JK:p

Goodbye Satyr, TC!!!

This was brought by my new policy of only reading the subject of a thread, not the actual posts :p

Steel said:
Goodbye Satyr, TC!!!

This was brought by my new policy of only reading the subject of a thread, not the actual posts :p

Saves time. I might try that.

Apparently I need to do something about my rancid pits first.

Sanal said:
ROFL true....

What? Only reading the subject header or my smelly armpits?

Well, it looks like I won't be getting any work done today since I have to sit here and defend my body odors...

:p

Sanal said:
I meant both:plol

Got it...

Well, we can discuss the bodily emissions of mythical greek figures at a later date. I'm going home to play Fallout. :)

Geez Satyr, i blink and you are running off.
After Sanal pulled that the other week you would think that i would know better.

Latest posts

Back