Signature Problem

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
What is up with signatures on this site? I keep having to go back and enable it, as sometimes they don't appear. Usually after sending someone a private message. They appear in the private message, then stop appearing on public posts.

For the forth time since this feature was installed about six months ago; signatures are displayed once per page and person to save on those mouse scroll-wheels. Aren't the threads that explain mods and features stickies any longer or something?

Edit: They aren't! LoL, no wonder why people keep asking things like these. Someone apparently thought it was better for people to wonder...

See, here's the problem, I don't have a signature. I would be interested to know if I have fixed the problem tho.

Signatures are overrated, and it usually annoys me when people have huge signatures which are ten times bigger/longer than the content of the post they made. Sometimes a one word reply takes up half of my screen area.

Steel said:
See, here's the problem, I don't have a signature. I would be interested to know if I have fixed the problem tho.

It appears you have as Robins sig is there.

I think its just that some ppl fail to tick the box that well anabol all Sig's in there posts when they change their sig though.

And I agree Caesium. This is why we limit a persons sig to one post peer page. All though I did not make it like that but do think it was and still is a good idea. For the reasons you have just said.

I'll try my best :)
I find that it's easiest to play around with it in 'Compose a Private Message' until you're happy with your signature.

Go to 'User CP' and click 'Compose' on the left hand side.
Now you can choose the font you want, text size, text colour, alignment etc.

To add a photo, copy the url of the photo you want,
click the image tab (underneath the 'Text Color'), paste the url and click OK.

When you are at the end of your signature click 'Close Tags' if it appears next to 'Text Color'.

Now you can try previewing your signature by clicking the 'Preview' button below the message box.
Once you're happy with the way your signature appears you copy the signature code,
open 'Change Signature' in a new tab, paste it into the signature box and click 'Update Signature'.

australiangirl said:
Can someone tell me how to put a signature on please?

Oceanmist23 said:
I find that it's easiest to play around with it in 'Compose a Private Message' until you're happy with your signature.

To compose a private message as Oceanmist23 mentioned ie to "make" a good signature with different colours and things, click here - http://www.alonelylife.com/private.php?action=send

After that, to edit your signature click here - http://www.alonelylife.com/usercp.php?action=editsig

Now if you mark where it says "Enable my signature in all of my existing posts", it will enable your signature in all your posts in all threads.

Latest posts

Back