Xat doodle - post your drawings from xat here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sanal

Its not only for me but for everybody in this forum. Post your doodles made in our chat room here.

by Palli

doodle4.jpg

This is some sort of statement, although I don't know what...(top left-pie, top right-samba, bottom left- ceasium, bottom right- anarchist :))
And then we have:
tv.png

A brainfart moment from everyone.:p
The most beautiful piece of art. It's price less.

doodle1z.jpg

There all amazing. And oh my anarchist, What was you thinking about when you draw that lmao

Bluey said:
There all amazing. And oh my anarchist, What was you thinking about when you draw that lmao

It looks like a dude standing from a distance between 2 walls
in an alley or a pathway leading up to a gate of a twin tower castle.....to me :p

i'm so upset that you took down my masterpiece, think i'll cry myself to sleep now like an emo.

stella said:
i'm so upset that you took down my masterpiece, think i'll cry myself to sleep now like an emo.

Yes, it was obvious how much work had gone into it :p

it took me alllllllll day to do it. I'm insulted you thought it wasn't good enough to stay up on this thread. ;)

A.L.L is obvisously not ready for my unbelievable artistic abilities.

stella said:
it took me alllllllll day to do it. I'm insulted you thought it wasn't good enough to stay up on this thread. ;)

A.L.L is obvisously not ready for my unbelievable artistic abilities.

True enough, it was most definately ahead of its time :p

Latest posts

Back