A warning to all. New & old.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

A warning to all members of this Bord.

This bard is dedicated to everyone that feels lonely and to those that choice to live a life alone.

Some people well get very down and depressed because of there loneliness or other issues that may have burt them here.

You may find a lot of understanding and like minded people here, But if you post things like you are thinking of committing suicide it is likely that some of the members here or even the moderates may take it upon them self to report your post to the necessary authorities if they think it is likely that you may course harm to yourself or others. This may not happen but if you do post very depressing and dark things then this is a risk that you take.

Do not take this bard as fantasy. The people here are real and can genuinely get upset with what you post.

If you encourage something like suicide this well not just result in your account being baned but also could result in you being reported to the necessary authorities.

I hope you can still expires what you feel and even discus things as sensitive as feeling suicidal. But pleas keep in mind that this is a public bord and you may get reported for such things as I have said in this post here above.

Be respectful and remember you only get out of anything as much as you put in.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think the above should be posted in feed back and the new members forum and stickied there and then the thread should be locked so no other posts can be added.

This would serve as a waring to new members that come here so we don't have happen like what has happend here all ready with the one member that we all know off.

Pleas, Share your thoughts in here about this.

I would just like to point out that I am not one for rules. But I think its only fair that new members and old members get warned that what they post here can have consequences in what might happen to them in real life if they post stuff like there going to kill them self and rape other people act.

I can edit the English a little if you like to fix the spelling errors... However that stuff should be common knowledge, always good to have a reminder I guess.

I'm pretty sure if anyone can spot the spelling errors, they can comprehend what Bluey is saying.
Anybody can actaully... unless that person suffers from brain damage. It dosn't make a person more or less
intelligent.

I don't have problems reading and comprehending Bluey's writing or any english literature at any level becuase I don't
suffer from dyslexia. It's not as if I havn't read millions upon millions of pages of documents, books, blogs, threads...ect.

My writting on the other hand is hit and miss.
I have mild loglexia.lol

Lonesome Crow said:
I'm pretty sure if anyone can spot the spelling errors, they can comprehend what Bluey is saying.
Anybody can actaully... unless that person suffers from brain damage. It dosn't make a person more or less
intelligent.

I don't have problems reading and comprehending Bluey's writing or any english literature at any level becuase I don't
suffer from dyslexia.

My writting on the other hand is hit and miss.
I have mild loglexia.lol

I agree but i dont think unacceptance meant anything bad. I think every forum needs a bluey :)

I agree that Unacceptance meant no harm there and I think it would look moor professional to have it error free and to have correct grammar. I would be grateful if you could do that for me as well. But first lets decide that this is something that we wont and is how we wont to say it in that kinder wording. But what ever way we make our point I think its important to keep it short as a lot of depressed ppl well not wont to be reading a long post about red tape crap. And I also agree that it should be common knowledge as well. But what should be common knowledge is not allows the case.

I hope ppl come here to make there life easier. Not moor difficult. You have the police knocking at your door cos of something you posted on some Internet forum half drunk out of your head and not really meaning what you say, only what you would like to do or something, then that could get very embarresing for that person. I think its only fair to let ppl know what could happen if they do this. then that way if it dose happen they only have them self to blame.

Then I think I should be banned for flirting:p lol.

*slaps bluey*

LMFAO...

Yeh! We need you here man coz u rock

If it's going to be official, it helps to have it look a little more professional. I'm glad people understand that.

Unacceptance said:
If it's going to be official, it helps to have it look a little more professional. I'm glad people understand that.

Ye totally I do. Believe it or not I myself find things easier to read when the grammar is correct lol

I think steel is going to clean it up some for me tho :) but thanks for the offer. It really was appreshated and I in no way took it the wroung way. I would never be offended by someone offering to help.

Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:

Ye totally I do. Believe it or not I myself find things easier to read when the grammar is correct lol

I think steel is going to clean it up some for me tho :) but thanks for the offer. It really was appreshated and I in no way took it the wroung way. I would never be offended by someone offering to help.

Bluey, I have no problem at all, reading what you write. However, a sneaky way to check your grammar if you'd like to, is to write what you want to say in a Word (or Wordpad) Document and do a spell check on it. Once you've corrected any errors, simply copy what you've written and then paste it inside your text box here on the forum. Presto! Instant forum spell check! :D Of course spell check doesnt catch all the errors, but it gets most of them.

lmao, speaking or errors, I caught three misspelled words when I went to proofread this post. :p I spell relatively well most days - it's my typing that sucks. :p

:club: lol

Bluey said:
A warning to all members of this Bord.

This bard is dedicated to everyone that feels lonely and to those that choice to live a life alone.

Some people well get very down and depressed because of there loneliness or other issues that may have burt them here.

You may find a lot of understanding and like minded people here, But if you post things like you are thinking of committing suicide it is likely that some of the members here or even the moderates may take it upon them self to report your post to the necessary authorities if they think it is likely that you may course harm to yourself or others. This may not happen but if you do post very depressing and dark things then this is a risk that you take.

Do not take this bard as fantasy. The people here are real and can genuinely get upset with what you post.

If you encourage something like suicide this well not just result in your account being baned but also could result in you being reported to the necessary authorities.

I hope you can still expires what you feel and even discus things as sensitive as feeling suicidal. But pleas keep in mind that this is a public bord and you may get reported for such things as I have said in this post here above.

Be respectful and remember you only get out of anything as much as you put in.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think the above should be posted in feed back and the new members forum and stickied there and then the thread should be locked so no other posts can be added.

This would serve as a waring to new members that come here so we don't have happen like what has happend here all ready with the one member that we all know off.

Pleas, Share your thoughts in here about this.

I would just like to point out that I am not one for rules. But I think its only fair that new members and old members get warned that what they post here can have consequences in what might happen to them in real life if they post stuff like there going to kill them self and rape other people act.

i agree with this wholeheartedly. we should put this warning in the public message area so everyone can see this message.

bluey is our gangster leader

EveWasFramed said:
Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:

Bluey, I have no problem at all, reading what you write. However, a sneaky way to check your grammar if you'd like to, is to write what you want to say in a Word (or Wordpad) Document and do a spell check on it. Once you've corrected any errors, simply copy what you've written and then paste it inside your text box here on the forum. Presto! Instant forum spell check! :D Of course spell check doesnt catch all the errors, but it gets most of them.

lmao, speaking or errors, I caught three misspelled words when I went to proofread this post. :p I spell relatively well most days - it's my typing that sucks. :p

:club: lol

Ye I do use google spell check which is a lot better then the one I have installed on my computer and I do use the google spell check every time I post. But my spelling is that bad that a lot of the time there still is mistakes. I would recommend for anyone to install google tool bar. Tis the beast thing I ever did :D lol

Most of the time the grammar is not important. Just as long as ppl understand what your trying to say. But with things like this I do think its a tad moor important to have it looking profeshnol and part of that is the use of correct grammar witch steel has sorted for me :)

Question:

I can't recall having ever -encouraged- suicide.
However, having been down that road multiple times myself, I've never -discouraged- it either.

So, will saying something like "Good luck, hope you have a better time in whatever the afterlife may be" get me banned as well?

I remember when I was suicidal, people who said stuff like 'Think about your family!' or 'You still have a future, don't do it!' just sickened me and made me want to do it even more. Thus my current attitude.

That well get you what ever a moderator may deem fit. I think if you where to say that sensitively then maybe you would not get anything. Depends what the original poster put and on lots of things.

Every secherwashon is different so there is no real set rules to this things. The thread that has been posted in feedback and the new members forum serves as a warning to ppl. Nothing moor. Its out of the moderators hands if a member or indeed even a guest wants to take something further then this Bord and the teem that run it.

Latest posts

Back