anyone there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

razor

im on here looking for someone who also thinks about suicide!!!plz if there's anyone there pm me!!!!im begging u!!!im on the edge of life!!

I've wanted to commit suicide before and I've also had experience in helping others who have wanted to commit it (I've helped them to not commit it).

been there. am there. sometimes. You go in and out of it I think. Ups and downs are scary but apparently a part of life for some of us...

just think we are in good company, van Gogh and all the others...and just think of what else they would have accomplished had they lived. We, the mad ones, are also the brilliant, and give the most memorable things to the world.

So do you want to be remembered for suicide...or remarkable?

hi razor,
had my days of thinking that way.
today's a bit like that sadly.
you're not alone, take a deep breath!

I often do. :( Hope you're okay! Please reply, so that we know you're okay.

Razor, the thing about suicide is that it always seems the most logical thing to do when you confine your actions to only existing in your current situation and current environment. The solution? Change your current situation and change your environment! The world is a mammoth place, and there will always be somewhere for you to start out new. Maybe the relationships you've gotten into and out of are painful, but try going somewhere else and volunteering for something. You'll have a reason to be there (want to help out, need community service hours, whatever) and it's a great excuse for hanging out with new people.

Back when I contemplated suicide, I could only comprehend that horrible notion of having to live this way of life, or else no life at all.

But, thanks oddly enough in great part to Youtube, I realized just how much depth there is to this world. On one hand, it seems that everyone around me is happy and satisfied, but then I read about all the pain and suffering that billions of people in the world go through everyday.

One unorthodox therapeutic method that worked for me was reading a textbook on Abnormal Psychology. It really helps to put things into perspective, and you may feel consoled by the mere standardization of what each individual perceives to be his or her own unique problem that no one in the world could possible share.

Reading the diagnostic factors of dysthymic disorder (a depressive disorder) made me go, "Holy honeysuckle! This is EXACTLY what I'm going through!", and it somewhat comforted me that about 6.5% of people have to deal with this same exact thing.

Woops. :eek:

Well, my post is still relevant, right? :(

I wonder if razor's gonna respond to mimizu's post. =/

probably relevant. right
razor spent 1 day here. back in feb. probably wont respond haha

Latest posts

Back