Is everyone supposed to start a hi thread?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life does suck. :-( I really hope that I can gain a positive outlook from this site. I need to change.

lovehurtme said:
Hi. So does this site help you guys? Are you still lonely and depressed?
It sort of helps i suppose, its nice to say how you feel. And no one stares at you here :) i like it

Do u mind if someone say Hi to u ? No i guess ... then u done right with the Intro ! Welcome :club:

^^^^Thanks. I noticed a number of introductory threads, so I deduced that I was supposed to start one as well. It seems that this inference was correct. I am happy I joined so far. It is nice to express some of the thoughts I have, no matter how negative they may be.

Unacceptance, you are still lonely and depressed? That sucks. I want to believe that happiness is out there somewhere. I am a wishful thinker, but it is so draining to be depressed.

Welcome to the forum lovehurtme :)

Hi. Lovehurtme, there is still happiness out there. First girl, love yourself. They always say, if you don't respect and love yourself, no one would. Secondly, you say you are fat? No girl, I don't believe so, you just lack some exercise. Besides, look, you said you join the army and yeah, I don't see any fat people in the army so yeah you are not fat. Next ugly, No woman on this earth is ugly. What actually differentiates you from those mega stars is just a tat bit of make up, a nice hair style and some nice looking clothes. Regarding your hair, treasure it, there are some people like me (23 years and losing much hair) that would give up everything for a full head of hair and that, people have different type of hairs, that is what makes them unique. Do away with the wig, maybe you can try experimenting different ways to wear your real hair(long hair, short blob, wavy curls, e.t.c). Then girl, one thing, screw the past. So what about our past? We can only look back and reflect upon it, and learn from our mistakes. What matters most importantly, is now, cause you are living it and the future. So look ahead my girl, for happiness can really be found if you allow it to enter your heart. =)

^^^^That was a sweet post. Thanks. I don't lack exercise, TRUST ME. I work out a lot. I am just curvy. God made me with bigger....well, bigger everything. Many guys like my body. I don't think I'm fat, I just think I look wide, because my waist is not small enough.

ah....no worries...you look fine by me. =) Besides, having small waist ain't that cool, I hate it when women starve, and they look like walking bag of bones.

Latest posts

Back