*sighs* why not, don't ask don't gain.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Van Hooligan X

Reaction score
On your laptop/computer screen apparently.
hey everyone.

i'm kinda looking for a new gf. i gotta say i'm not into these kinds of ways of meeting mrs. right but i'm getting quite lonely, and with college building up on me i could just use talking to ppl really.

recently i broke up with my gf (now an ex-gf[t'was a long distance relationship but we met for a week]) and i'm rly feeling like i've got no-one at all to talk to.

i miss E-hugz and flirting occasionally and all the stuff that comes with being in a relationship but i'm to lonely atm to care if i'm acting a little co-dependant.

i'm 17 as well, and currently at college on the national diploma in sports. and i live and am 100% english.

so yeah, not the greatest asking to meet ppl threads ever but i did 1 :(

my bad lol.

I am a little confused. So are you asking for a girlfriend in this thread? That is random, but is definately brave. I hope you find what you are looking for. You are young, so you have tons of time for love.

This is why people are finding it harder to find friends and patners, cos they waste there time looking on the internet lol.

Dude, your in college, What more could you ask for? your surrounded by people in your age group, look there not here.

Online friends will never truely be friends, since youl most likely never meet them. And long distance relationships with people you havnt met are more fake then micheal jacksons nose.

I'm in college. I've been here for 4 years. I have not dated one guy here. I went to a Halloween party on Halloween, and I thought I'd meet guys, but they all kept offering me drinks (hoping to get me drunk and take me home I guess). The one guy I met that I thought had potential "wasn't looking for anything serious" code for "I want to have sex with you with no strings." So college has not been the place for me to meet guys. I actually hate college. I was dating a med student, but he was too busy, and we never saw each other. I think I'm meant to be alone for now. :(

True, Well im sure you have made a heap of friends in those 4 years, And for me, friends is all i want. I dont want a girlfriend right now because I cant afford one and I dont want to be tied down to the small town I live in, I want the freedom to move and to travel. (or maybe this is how i justify not having one :p)
Eitherway, being single doesnt bother me.

Van Hooligan said:
more desperation then bravery i'd say though.

You've just killed any chance you had lol. no girl likes a desperate guy, huge turn off.

lovehurtme said:
I'm in college. I've been here for 4 years. I have not dated one guy here. I went to a Halloween party on Halloween, and I thought I'd meet guys, but they all kept offering me drinks (hoping to get me drunk and take me home I guess). The one guy I met that I thought had potential "wasn't looking for anything serious" code for "I want to have sex with you with no strings." So college has not been the place for me to meet guys. I actually hate college. I was dating a med student, but he was too busy, and we never saw each other. I think I'm meant to be alone for now. :(

I know what you mean about the Halloween parties. Even though I've never been to one, I've seen pictures of them on Facebook, and it seems that most girls just use them as an excuse to dress slutty, and for guys to make out with them :/

Good luck with your quest, Hooligan. I'm not sure how much luck you'll have on this forum though, the userbase is too small, and we all live in geographical disparate regions, so it might be easier for you to just place an advert in one of your local newspapers, or Craigslist even.

lovehurtme said:
I am a little confused. So are you asking for a girlfriend in this thread? That is random, but is definately brave. I hope you find what you are looking for. You are young, so you have tons of time for love.

not to sound rude, but thats actually what this section is for. to seek, or ask for what you're looking for.

Latest posts

Back