[R3]Sad pictures

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Caesium

Post pictures and stories here that make you feel sad :(

I'll start:

1227806983158.png

1227806542417.jpg

Wow, I can relate to that one too. And sometimes the dream isn't all in our head, but we wake up and find that the life we've been leading was a fantasy in itself. Even after having been woken you still can't get the image of that dream from your head. And you'll do anything you can to keep ahold of any strands of it that you can.

You think you finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. But the tunnel was a dead end with a candle luring towards it which burns out just as you reach it. And the way in has collapsed leaving no way out. Such is the picture of my life. The image of the Lonely Dragon.

This one is pretty sad too, I think it's an old age home, and the people there have drawn and coloured their own masks, like children:
sadoldpeople.jpg

This is what pissers me of about this world. How can we spend all that money on weapons when ppl in the world are living like this. When every man women in the world says a nuff is a nuff and puts down there weapons and says NO to there government am not going to fight a war any longer then hopefully we well realise that there is no such thing as your or my country and that we all have to share the planet we live on and take care of one another. If you think about it and look at the imgres that's been posted above this post I think you well agree that we are still very much just prehistoric animals.

This thread makes me sad :(

Bluey said:
This is what pissers me of about this world. How can we spend all that money on weapons when ppl in the world are living like this. When every man women in the world says a nuff is a nuff and puts down there weapons and says NO to there government am not going to fight a war any longer then hopefully we well realise that there is no such thing as your or my country and that we all have to share the planet we live on and take care of one another. If you think about it and look at the imgres that's been posted above this post I think you well agree that we are still very much just prehistoric animals.

This thread makes me sad :(

Exactly, bluey, exactly!

Those were some sad pictures Naleena :(

sadboyfriendmeet.gif

Unacceptance said:
**** that's kind of creepy, it reminds of that game Manhunt...

i'm new here tnite - thank goodness i dont feel alone now! you're all the same as me....or i'm the same as u. who cares, i feel better xxxxxxx :)

lost girl said:
Unacceptance said:

i'm new here tnite - thank goodness i dont feel alone now! you're all the same as me....or i'm the same as u. who cares, i feel better xxxxxxx :)

& i didnt mean i feel better about those horrific pictures. i dont. reality hurts. but its better 2 hurt together than alone. i hope u understand :(

lost girl said:
lost girl said:
Unacceptance said:

& i didnt mean i feel better about those horrific pictures. i dont. reality hurts. but its better 2 hurt together than alone. i hope u understand :(

I disagree sometimes It's better to bear the weight of the world on your own and spare others.

Latest posts

Back