Finally scored a date.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papabear

Reaction score
So I actually found a single girl that is interested in me.

Check http://alonelylife.com/lack-of-singles-t-4032.html out if you don't know what I'm talking about, or forgot, or whatever.

Well I met this girl about 7 weeks ago at a party my friends and I throw pretty much every weekend. I asked her out but she was getting ready to transfer out of town for college in Colorado.

Last night we had a little get together at my friends house and oddly enough she ended up at the party. We talked quite a bit and have today as well. Apparently she was really upset that she was moving and couldn't go on a date with me the first time. She's not transferring anymore due to some unrelated situations and is all excited that we are gonna go out.

I guess I normally wouldn't get this excited about a date but it's been forever, she's really cool, and as an added bonus... she's cute as all hell!

-Bear

Finally had the date last night... it was amazing. She's really great and I've smiled.... truly smiled... for the first time in a very long time.

i'm so happy to hear that you found a girl you fancy :D

YAY FOR YOU!! PAR-TAY!

Papabear said:
Finally had the date last night... it was amazing. She's really great and I've smiled.... truly smiled... for the first time in a very long time.

this thread has lightened up my day, dont know why, but it did....

its such a great story!!

congratulations!

I'm so happy for you I'm actually crying. I just feel so depressed right now but I'm a very empathetic person and I'm so happy to hear you had a good date and were truly happy. I can't remember the last time I truly smiled. I hope all is well.

Papabear said:

Thats wonderful.

I would give you a smilie but Im not in a good sorts as of late :(

Latest posts

Back