Good weekend, maybe more to come

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bish33

Reaction score
I took a short class this weekend. I found it to be more interesting than I had ever thought I would. The last two people to walk in had to sit next to me. My luck one was a beautiful young woman. Not so much my luck, the other was her father. I made idle chit chat with her the first night. The second day came around and we talked a little more. By the third day, I couldn’t figure out what I was going to talk about, but I knew I had to. We made conversation when we could in the class. It wasn’t that easy though. At the end of the last day, I planned on talking with her to get her number. Yeah I got asked aside by the instructors. As I leave the room, I see her and her father leaving. I didn’t want to look like a fool and run after her. So I just let them go.

Luckily a couple hours later I was able to reach out to her online. She was happy to hear from me. Which of course made me more than happy. It took a long time to explain why I didn’t ask her out while we were in class. Finally I was able to explain. Trying to hit on a woman while her dad is sitting next to her. Isn’t the easiest thing to do. She did tell me that he predicted I would get in touch with her though.

After what has felt like forever (a few months) maybe I have met someone that could be right. No high hopes or anything like that. Just some hopes, I guess that is all we can do right?

Dude if you can pick a girl up why she is with her dad you have got the stuff that works. You got it man :D And I wont what ever you have lol

Another fine example that in the end we are the ones in control, because interaction happens from all sides...not just everyone but ourselves.

Good job. I really hope it works out for you. Keep us up to date :)

Latest posts

Back