"he so cute and sweet"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
That what almost every girl say until their boyfriend dump them or cheat on them.

These girl are idiot.

interesting, pretty much every girl I talk to has either called me cute or sweet at one point yet I'm not BF material. so maybe their just lying? or maybe cute and sweet really means nothing what so ever and is just an empty excuse as to why their with a dick head?

I have come to loath girls who call me cute or sweet. It is rather patronizing in a way.

Unacceptance said:
They could be calling you "kind of creepy" like they do me...

self depreciating humor, i gotta admit that i got a chuckle out of that one.:)

Antihero said:
I have come to loath girls who call me cute or sweet. It is rather patronizing in a way.

This,

Unacceptance said:
They could be calling you "kind of creepy"

But true.

Unacceptance said:
like they do me...

I can't believe they say that about you though. You are not creepy at all.

Antihero said:

Patronizing?!?!....

o_O

no no no no no. You are entirely wrong! If a girl calls you cute or sweet, its code for " i like you and am becoming emotionally attached to you. I have great affection for you." How is that patronizing????

Its a compliment...a warm gesture towards you in words.

Girls idealize guys who they are interested in. They put them up a pedestal. Just imagined if you were tied up left to starve for a week then the buddy of whoever tied you up let you out to gain your trust. Its like that its a lie that they tell to themselves or are just ignorant of. And eventually they see the truth or the bigger miracle the guy is decent for a time.

SophiaGrace said:
Antihero said:

Patronizing?!?!....

o_O

no no no no no. You are entirely wrong! If a girl calls you cute or sweet, its code for " i like you and am becoming emotionally attached to you. I have great affection for you." How is that patronizing????

I really hope you are right because i was just a total dick to this girl because she kept saying that to me so i thought she thought I was boring. Oh well mistakes will be made.

frey12 said:
SophiaGrace said:
Antihero said:

Patronizing?!?!....

o_O

I really hope you are right because i was just a total dick to this girl because she kept saying that to me so i thought she thought I was boring. Oh well mistakes will be made.

*chuckles* well..if a girl calls you NICE then you should worry. If i called a guy NICE it'd mean " i cant find any other distinguishing features in his personality other than his moderate amiability towards others." aka they are sort of bland.

oh but....please keep in mind. One gir's "Nice guy" Is another girl's treasure. I whole heartedly believe this. You cant be attracted to everyone you know....

Well I was called nice in an early conversation but that was the very first conversation and it was in a moderate positive light. And even now I do not know her very well however she kept saying the sweet thing over and over again. And I got bored and i think I projected what I was feeling onto her. Either way it could go any direction and I am curious of the results I am not very emotionally invested in this more just experimenting. But yeah hearing nothing but you are sweet is very annoying, when you get the same response to different actions I begin to blur the line between what it means.

Chris 2 said:
That what almost every girl say until their boyfriend dump them or cheat on them.

These girl are idiot.

Drake said:
interesting, pretty much every girl I talk to has either called me cute or sweet at one point yet I'm not BF material. so maybe their just lying? or maybe cute and sweet really means nothing what so ever and is just an empty excuse as to why their with a dick head?

Men and women BOTH tend to put on their best faces when they are "courting." And even if it's past that stage, everyone has the right to change their mind about how they feel about someone. That's called reality, people. It does NOT make the person an "idiot." I take offense to that comment, especially since, as usual, you're aiming at women, Chris. People sometimes grow out of the infatuation stage and see that they're really just not into a person as much as they thought they were, or sometimes, they see the person more clearly, once the first blush has faded, so to speak. And sometimes, and nobody be shocked here, (dripping sarcasm) that other person shows their TRUE self and their partner decides that they aren't as "sweet and cute" as they originally thought!! This goes for BOTH men and women.
And for the record, some women actually MEAN it when they say it!

EDIT: PS - I called my husband "sweet" and "nice" when we were dating. Guess what? I STILL call him sweet and nice because he IS! Sometimes people really DO mean what they say.

Of course they would say that about their boyfriend. What do you expect us to say? That our boyfriends are ugly and mean? And, yea, it's until they split... Like they really thought at the time that they would end up breaking up. I'm sorry, but what a dumb thing to say. Unless no girlfriend of yours has ever told you that.

SophiaGrace said:
Antihero said:

Patronizing?!?!....

o_O

I have found that it is usually used in the same way as "Let's just be friends."

I myself have only been called cute once. And that was (and I quote) "He's cute - in a rough sort of way."

WTF???

LonelyDragon said:
SophiaGrace said:
Antihero said:

Patronizing?!?!....

o_O

I have found that it is usually used in the same way as "Let's just be friends."

I myself have only been called cute once. And that was (and I quote) "He's cute - in a rough sort of way."

WTF???

lol, "cute in a rough sort of way" isn't a bad thing, lmao! :p

EveWasFramed said:
LonelyDragon said:
SophiaGrace said:
Antihero said:

Patronizing?!?!....

o_O

WTF???

Well, I'm not sure if she meant rough like needs some work to qualify as actually cute or rough like a cute biker thug guy. :rolleyes:

LonelyDragon said:
EveWasFramed said:
LonelyDragon said:
SophiaGrace said:
Antihero said:

Patronizing?!?!....

o_O

WTF???

Well, I'm not sure if she meant rough like needs some work to qualify as actually cute or rough like a cute biker thug guy. :rolleyes:

lol, does it really matter which one she meant? :pAt least it puts you in the running, right? :D

That's what all the white chicks call me :p
After a long night of sex...she has a sparkle in her eyes when she saids it too.
There's a big ass grind on her face too.lol
Then i get smart and send her balloons and flowers to her work too...this way she can tell
and show all of her friends how sweet I am.
When she gets home...she'll jump on me too :)

Chivalry ain't dead..dudes. Learn how to do it.
I call all the ladies at work purdy or beautiful today...i ain't stupid. :p

Lonesome Crow said:
That's what all the white chicks call me :p
After a long night of sex...she has a sparkle in her eyes when she saids it too.
There's a big ass grind on her face too.lol
Then i get smart and send her balloons and flowers to her work too...this way she can tell
and show all of her friends how sweet I am.
When she gets home...she'll jump on me too :)

Chivalry ain't dead..dudes. Learn how to do it.
I call all the ladies at work purdy or beautiful today...i ain't stupid. :p

DAM where can I find your sponsor?

Latest posts

Back