I got a girl. . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
BAD NEWS
okay I had a really bad day because I don't have any money for christmas or my brother's birthday which was yesterday and my parents said they don't have any money for christmas. I don't have any money because the bank just charged me 140$ and 18$ more because 4 checks bounced, two of them were 1 dollars and the other two were 3 dollars, and I put a hundred dollars into my account on satruday and they haven't gone through, oh well.

GOOD NEWS HERE - I met this girl about a year ago just before i moved at a dance and we talked the whole time but when it came to the last dance she dragged me onto the dance floor and put her number on my phone :) today she called me "luv" by text then she admitted that she liked me the first time I met her and that I'm a great guy and that she still likes me, so I am so happy!!!!!!!! Money means nothing now that she likes me!!!!!!!!! we live half way across the us but hey we can still get in touch. I love having a girl, that just made my horrible horrible day great. She lives half way across the us though . ..

Oh more good news, I am working on some cool electronic projects and I'm going to finish them and put them in boxes and put them under the tree for my presents, nothings better then working countless hours on your own christmas gifts. I'll have like 30 dollars in 2 weeks so I can get some cards and some chocolate for my family. Oh man I am so happy!!!!!! the happiest I've been in a LONG time.

awh congrads .. and long distance relationships do work!!

i wish you'll all the best.

**** it here's what happened last night, she sends me a text message saying "Ya but i have a boyfriend"
then I reply "oh okay :)"
then she sends me a text saying "Never give up on someone u CANT go a day without thinkin about. Send to 10 ppl INCLUDIN ME and a miracal will happen tonight"
Then she sends me a text saying "I still really really like you"
so I'm really confused, then before I went to sleep she sends me "text me tomorrow"

What do you guys think?

Knightsofwar210 said:
**** it here's what happened last night, she sends me a text message saying "Ya but i have a boyfriend"
then I reply "oh okay :)"
then she sends me a text saying "Never give up on someone u CANT go a day without thinkin about. Send to 10 ppl INCLUDIN ME and a miracal will happen tonight"
Then she sends me a text saying "I still really really like you"
so I'm really confused, then before I went to sleep she sends me "text me tomorrow"

What do you guys think?

Oh.... Oh.... *sigh* here's what I think. She's playing around with you. Usually, when females, or people in general, go in that direction, they just want to keep you around. Like, they want to keep you there because they know you will be there. If they ever need to fall back on having someone there, or want someone else around.

I'm not saying this IS what she's doing. This is just my overall thought of what you've put out in the open in this thread. She may actually really like you, and might be scared for whatever reason.

hmm.. I agree with Vanilla. Well keep meeting people and try to let her know that you arent really into games.. Hopefully she is being honest with you.

An update on the bad news - on the second my mom asked to borrow some money so she could buy a gift for the boss of the company she works for for christmas so I said yes and on the 2nd we went to the mall and she bought 20.98 dollars at yankee candle then on the 4 it charged me then 4 days later theose 4 checks bounced (two of them were 1 dollar and the other 2 were 3 dollar) and the bank charged me 140$ I told my mom this and she agrees that it is partly her fault and she would pay the 20.98 next friday when she gets payed and the 140 will be added to the already 300 dollars she owes me, now my parents owe me 440 dollars.

Update on the girl thing - I really do think she likes me, because she keeps texting me like but I really really like you, and this morning she said she was bored and needed someone to talk to, where she lives the guys are jerks and are kind of abusive towards their girlfriends and if the girl tries to leave the guy the guy can get violent and mad, everybody over there owns one or more guns, everybody goes hunting so maby she's afraid that she might get shot or killed if she does, maby i'm just thinking nonsense, what do you guys think?

Knightsofwar210 said:
everybody over there owns one or more guns, everybody goes hunting so maby she's afraid that she might get shot or killed if she does, maby i'm just thinking nonsense, what do you guys think?

Oh gawd. Shot and killed? Are you serious? Oooh no they hunt, scaaaary people! :p

I own a gun and everyone I know owns -and shoots- guns. I don't go hunting but most of my friends do. And I can assure you that when people upset us, we do *not* drag them out in to the woods for execution. It is, however, somewhat offensive when people stereotype us as militant radicals who shoot-on-sight if someone even looks at us wrong. It's quite the contrary. A gun exists for self defense, competitive shooting, and hunting. And collecting if you're in to the history and like to spend money. Though there are people who use them for wrong, yes.

So I think you're thinking nonsense. Being a gun owner does not make you some irresponsible loony, and you don't have to be a gun owner to be a total jackass to girls. ;)

Brian said:
Knightsofwar210 said:
everybody over there owns one or more guns, everybody goes hunting so maby she's afraid that she might get shot or killed if she does, maby i'm just thinking nonsense, what do you guys think?

Oh gawd. Shot and killed? Are you serious? Oooh no they hunt, scaaaary people! :p

I own a gun and everyone I know owns -and shoots- guns. I don't go hunting but most of my friends do. And I can assure you that when people upset us, we do *not* drag them out in to the woods for execution. It is, however, somewhat offensive when people stereotype us as militant radicals who shoot-on-sight if someone even looks at us wrong. It's quite the contrary. A gun exists for self defense, competitive shooting, and hunting. And collecting if you're in to the history and like to spend money. Though there are people who use them for wrong, yes.

So I think you're thinking nonsense. Being a gun owner does not make you some irresponsible loony, and you don't have to be a gun owner to be a total jackass to girls. ;)

I didn't mean everybody I meant that the people that live over there are like that.

NEWS - She sent me a text yesterday after not texting me for 2 days or so saying "Ill miss you" then I sent "what?" then "what do you mean?" she never texted back, so I guess that's it, I'm not upset because it didn't feel right. She wasn't the girl for me.

GOOD NEWS - I went to the bank last week and they said that the reason why my 100 dollar check didn't go through was because of the machine's error so they refunded my 100 and the 140 dollars they charged me :D I got my brother a ds lite and a game ( I had to trade in my old one and I got it for 95$ and I traded in some games so I could buy him a game) and now I have money to buy myself a nice 22inch lcd and a 5.1 surround sound system for myself for Christmas :D since my parents told me that they don't have any money for Christmas because of the economy. :(

Latest posts

Back