Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Chat Hijinks
[Image: 200ahie.png]
[Image: 2e564ac.png]
[Image: nibby.jpg]
[Image: nibby1.jpg]
DISCLAIMER:
The views I express are my own opinion. More often than not, if I say "you," it is generalized and not to a person specifically.

My advice is based on my own experiences and those of my friends and family. I may not have a degree saying I read a bunch of books/passed tests, but I have been through a lot and helped others through a lot. Experience is often a better qualification than having read books/passed tests.

I speak in a blunt manner. I mean no disrespect and I'm not being rude. This is just the way I am, please do not take offense.

Take what you like and leave the rest.

[Image: 96YZfuN.png]
Signed,

Lowlander

DISCLAIMER: The views I express are my own opinion. I will always try to be as civilized as possible. Might I have offended you so much that you get nightmares or that you just really feel upset, feel free to send me a PM.

[Image: rzJj1.png]

Want to join our Skype group? Send me a PM! It's always nice to meet new people!

[Image: tT9ORVo.png]
Signed,

Lowlander

DISCLAIMER: The views I express are my own opinion. I will always try to be as civilized as possible. Might I have offended you so much that you get nightmares or that you just really feel upset, feel free to send me a PM.

[Image: rzJj1.png]

Want to join our Skype group? Send me a PM! It's always nice to meet new people!

Tsar will never lose his entertaining skills...
Found this now. I approve.
Why am I not famous? Toungue
Are you sure we're on the right way, Yoda?
Off course, we are.

The snow angel was imperfect but so is everyone. It was there, and that is what matters. Maybe someone would see it, and smile.
went back to the 1st few pages,aaaa,the good old xat days
life :/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ALL Chat room on Pal Talk Sonic_95 0 2,397 08-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Sonic_95
  Post funny chat logs here Van Hooligan X 30 6,733 07-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Van Hooligan X