It's 4:16 am. I'm sitting here on the internet...alone as usual!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonelygirl

Why does life suck so bad? Why is it so unfair? Why do we blame people who have no friends for their own loneliness?

I pray that life will get better. I do hope that someday it will. If not, there's always suicide but that is an absolute last resort. I'm 31 years old. If I end up an old hag so lonely, I'll probably consider suicide. However, that's a very selfish act so I would only do that if there really is no point in continuing life. In the meantime, I can just sit here with tears running down my face (do you? Admitting your are lonely, does that make you sad? Cry?) and hope that some day I'll have friends and be happier.

maybe u could try to travel. what kind of places do u like? just find a thing to do ,and then ,prepare it,maybe u could search some travel buddies from those travelling websites.u know, just walk out, and meet some people.u can be silent or talkative whenever u want. in a strange place,nobody knows u. u probably feel more freely.
in fact,i dont know whats my life meaning ,either.my mom is dead of suicide.i dont want to talk about those old honeysuckle days. there is only myself know the real pain and happiness.and i understand all u guys here r feeling the same way.u all have ur own stories. but , just pls dont think about suicide. because it really will hurt ur friends, family,even ur dogs,cats. if u have no one, there is still a ME here.i hope u would be happy.just live bravely,never think about suicide, pls.i dont hate my mom. but i just hate SUICIDE.
take care, cheers~~
shino
P.S. lonelyplanet, travellerspoint,r both good websites about travelling.

Hi Shino,

Thank you for sharing. I'm very sorry about your mom.

I do love to travel. I've been all over the world and I especially love Asia. Are you Chinese?

I am married and have a child, so I am kind of trapped. I cannot travel because my son is very young. But I hope when he's a bit older we can live overseas for a while.

Latest posts

Back