Girls are not in my life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
I am so piss off right now. I finally got all the name of my roommates living in an apartment and there are no girls:(

Almost all of the apartment I know have girls in them, why not this one? OMG this is a total downer, what is wrong with me? Can I not get even a slight opportunity to talk to the opposite sex? Why is life so against me, this is treason.

How about going and talking to a female? Just because they were or weren't going to live with you was no guarantee anything was going to happen.

I don't think it's because of you that they weren't placed in the apartment. ;) You want an opportunity to talk to girls? Go outside! Go to the store! Actually, that's a great place to talk to girls. Go to a store when they're not so busy. Chat up the cashier.

WTF ???....like they're going to assign girls with guys in the same room...It's a college dorm dude, not a fucken whore house so you
can have wild orgies...Errrr
Be slide and hang out in the Rec. room or the laundry room dude...Girls have to wash thier panties sometimes :p

Even if a girl did get assigned to live with you, what would you
say to her ? " Life sucks and lets fresia ?"

If walked passed a girl in the hall way....what are going to say to her ?
Life Sucks and lets fresia ?....lol
or maybe she'll go gaa..gaa, in trance , and eating out of your hands but becuase you say..." Hi purdy and lets fresia"...lmao

Remind me to tell my duaghters about horn dogs at colleges...Gee whizzz, spend thousands of dallors just so my duaghter
can get stalked and banged...lmao

Lonesome Crow said:
WTF ???....like they're going to assign girls with guys in the same room...It's a college dorm dude, not a fucken whore house so you
Be slide and hang out in the Rec. room or the laundry room dude...Girls have to wash thier panties sometimes :p

or maybe she'll go gaa..gaa, in trance , and eating out of your hands but becuase you say..." Hi purdy and lets fresia"...lmao

Remind me to tell my duaghters about horn dogs at colleges...Gee whizzz, spend thousands of dallors just so my duaghter

Lmao!!!!

Lonesome Crow said:

No its a college apartment, it share by both male and female. And Unacceptance I'll be around girls all the time not just to talk to them, as they would also be my friends also, but since I'm living with guys, it makes it so much harder.

I guess It was too much off me to expect any real changes. Another year will have gone by and I'll probably back to my suicidal phase, god this awful life off mine.

Chris 2 said:
...I'll be around girls all the time not just to talk to them, as they would also be my friends also...

Read that to yourself and tell me how that makes sense.

Chris 2 said:
I guess It was too much off me to expect any real changes. Another year will have gone by and I'll probably back to my suicidal phase, god this awful life off mine.

You can't expect people to make the changes for you. Especially simply by random chance like who's going to be roomed up with whom. How many couples do you think first met in their own room? You have to look a little farther than the chair next to you. (which leads back to my previous post.)

Hell, look at me. While they haven't exactly worked out, I had to look 2000 miles away for my last couple of relationships.

Chris, you gotta stop all this drama in your life. Every single thing that happens is not done personally to sabotage your possibility at happiness. Everyone here has given you good advice. A few laughs, but some good advice.

Chris 2 said:
I am so piss off right now. I finally got all the name of my roommates living in an apartment and there are no girls:(

Almost all of the apartment I know have girls in them, why not this one? OMG this is a total downer, what is wrong with me? Can I not get even a slight opportunity to talk to the opposite sex? Why is life so against me, this is treason.

Oh boo-hoo, poor you :( I will weep rivers of tears for you...

Just kidding. You live in California and you go to College, there must be plenty of opportunities for you to interact with members of the fairer sex. If you really, really want it, and you have the courage and will-power, you will be able to meet girls anywhere. I've lived in villages where I was the only kid my age, I've sometimes gone whole months without seeing someone my own age, and you're crying because there aren't any girls in your room?

Join some clubs, go to parties, join a book club, etc. Of course, I am being a bit of a hypocrite here, as I haven't done anything of those things, and instead, I sit here, alone, and wallowing in self-pity, aware that I have no friends in real life, just names and messages online. My friends come through the telephone socket and into my computer.

Cheer up Chris, and turn that frown upside down.

I've been working on being positive for the past couple of weeks.
I'm not the most pestimitic person in the world , however I still
had mental and emotional baggages. Yeah, a bit of negative thinking.

This is what my sponsor told me what to do. Be positive
and be happy. It would be so much easier for me to crawl
back into my cave and feel sorry for myself. But I've been
there and done that..and I don't want to go back there.
I got sick and tire of being sick and tired. I became willing
to change and do whatever it takes.
Being positive didn't killed me...it was good for me.

I've been able to meet poeple face to face male and female.
Basically just interacting with poeple. People are talking to me
more in general...becuase I'm not as negative anymore. I made
myself avaliable and approchable and wasn't too cuaght up in
my head.

I had lunch this past week with a very beautiful woman. A friend
I knew. She's even more pretty than my ex-gf.
A white girl of course...you know how it is...:p
I was minding my own business and just ran into her...
She waved me down . I simply asked her if I can join and have
lunch with her. She said yes. I wanted to say to her. "you're hawt
and lets fresia" :p....but no, I just interacted with her...being positive,
being in the moment. We flirted as always. I complimented her, not
just on her looks but the things she was saying to me what's she
been doing. 95% of the time I was just listening to her. I'll say
things to make her laugh every so often. She gave me her phone #
and her e-mail. She also gave me a big hug when we parted...:)
She was laughing and being herself or didn't feel uncomfortible being with me,
otherwise she woud't had told me all those things about herself.

Not at one time i was negative nor complained about my life or
even mentioned my EX'gf name when i was having lunch with my friend.

Lonesome Crow said:
I had lunch this past week with a very beautiful woman. A friend
I knew. She's even more pretty than my ex-gf.
A white girl of course...you know how it is...:p
I was minding my own business and just ran into her...
She waved me down . I simply asked her if I can join and have
lunch with her. She said yes. I wanted to say to her. "you're hawt
and lets fresia" :p....but no, I just interacted with her...being positive,
being in the moment. We flirted as always. I complimented her, not
just on her looks but the things she was saying to me what's she
been doing. 95% of the time I was just listening to her. I'll say
things to make her laugh every so often. She gave me her phone #
and her e-mail. She also gave me a big hug when we parted...:)
I had a great time with her.

Good job dude!

LonelyDragon said:
You're in California? The girl capital of the world?

DUDE!
LOL, I am a college student in CA as well and I don't have any girlfriends or friends that are girls, but there are definitely plenty of them here.
Chris 2, I think the key is to get out of the house/dorm/apartment and just start talking to them everywhere you go. There is a girl at a nearby coffee shop that I always talk to who started writing me notes on my cup just because I actually try to carry on conversations with her. Try just walking up to a girl after class and saying hi, ask her what her major is, what does she do with her spare time, of course most of us in college don't have much spare time. I think the biggest reason I don't have a girlfriend is because I work 48 to 60 hours a week plus attend classes so I can afford school. Sorry I'm rambling. Just get out a little, and talk to everyone with a positive attitude, even if it's a fake one.

Chris 2 said:

Don't assume you will be back to your suicidal phase. Don't assume that things are not going to get better. Negative thinking is not going to get you anywhere. The way it was explained to me when I went through a suicidal time in life, was that suicide is actually a very selfish thing to do. There are people out there, family, friends (yes online ones count), co-workers, classmates, who care. Suicide takes you away from all of those people and hurts them too. I don't know if that makes sense, but I was in a very bad part of my life and was ready to die, and after hearing that it pissed me off. But now, I realize how true it really is. Plus, I wouldn't have some girl writing notes to me on coffee cups today if I had done something stupid like that;).

Good. They don't need to be. You can't even get yourself straight. People, girls and guys, can't read your mind. Go up and talk to a girl at school or something. Even if it's small talk. You never know.

Latest posts

Back