A Lonely Chat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey - I'll be floating around the chat all night if anyone wants to come party. :) I have midterms tomorrow so any interruptions would be greatly appreciated!

Ok - granted the chat room is only a few hours old, but yes, it has already been given an overhaul. Basically I found a great little chat applet. I hope everyone likes it.

Hey this is great. I hope it takes off. It would be nice to be able to talk in real time with people!

Empathy said:
That's a great little app.

Thanks, Empathy! I'm the above the guest that set up the chat blog (I didn't realize I could put in a username! :)) I've never posted on these forums before, but I do visit from time to time. I know how it feels to be alone. Sometimes it is good, but other times it just plain sucks. Maybe we can help to keep each other company.

These forums are a great support group, but they don't give you that warm fuzzy feeling of connection that you get from a conversation. It was very easy for me to create a chat blog, so I thought I would set it up for everyone. I didn't mean to post the link in the wrong forum; I am sorry to the administrators for having to move this thread. I hope it didn't cause you too much trouble!

Latest posts

Back