Hey!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sinlaw

Hi everyone, found this forum by accident,im not really good with introduction...

Im 17 year old guy,I live in montreal,quebec it s in Canada.I m still in high school.I like japanese animation,i like to draw,computer stuff and playing(obviously)

A little about me and my past
Since elementary school never really did any "connection" to any one, had a few friends after elementary they all stop talking to me, in high school, didn t think things could get worse but it did.I got really shy,always was in the back of the class always alone and never when out nowhere since i had no one to go with.Now 3 years later,im really less shy than before(except if im in a big group),alot more talkative than before,and express myself a bit more.I have a couple of "friends",the kinds of friends that are only there when they need to talk or need something.I know all their life,and they know nothing about me,always hanging out with other people except me.

Recently things have been getting worse, my relations with my family are disastrous,i ve been rencently diagnostic with bipolar depression.

Anyways im here to meet people that feels the same like,maybe become friends and if you live in montreal maybe hang out or talk.

That was long...if you read all that thx for reading, and really happy to be here.

Hello there, I could have sworn that i already replied to you!, but ok, here i go again, im new here and saying that you dont need to feel alone,we are all in the same boat here, and its so nice we can talk through this place,im sure that talking out your feelings here will make most of us feel like we have just been talking to councillors!!!LOL
God Bless;)
Sinlaw said:
Hi everyone, found this forum by accident,im not really good with introduction...

Im 17 year old guy,I live in montreal,quebec it s in Canada.I m still in high school.I like japanese animation,i like to draw,computer stuff and playing(obviously)

A little about me and my past
Since elementary school never really did any "connection" to any one, had a few friends after elementary they all stop talking to me, in high school, didn t think things could get worse but it did.I got really shy,always was in the back of the class always alone and never when out nowhere since i had no one to go with.Now 3 years later,im really less shy than before(except if im in a big group),alot more talkative than before,and express myself a bit more.I have a couple of "friends",the kinds of friends that are only there when they need to talk or need something.I know all their life,and they know nothing about me,always hanging out with other people except me.

Recently things have been getting worse, my relations with my family are disastrous,i ve been rencently diagnostic with bipolar depression.

Anyways im here to meet people that feels the same  like,maybe become friends and if you live in montreal maybe hang out or talk.

That was long...if you read all that thx for reading, and really happy to be here.

Latest posts

Back