Another lonely one

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Riven

Working night shifts... Staying up alone at night. I realised today it's been at least 1.5 years now that I last had a visitor in my place.

I googled "help I am lonely" to find this forum. There are few here but I am sure there are many lonely people out there.

I am alone in the city. One among thousands. It feels like no-one cares I am here. A stranger in a strange country. I don't know where to go. I don't know who to see.

I work, I come home. I don't go out because there is no-one to share my lonelyness. I know I've got to break this circle, to stop it from going round and round. Internet is a way out but I can not break trough this glas that displays all these faces on the other side.

Go out and where to go? I talk to a nice lady and she thinks I'm only interested to...... Dissapointed I look at her. How can you think such a thing lady? I am not like some of those men.

I feel socially awkward but still I try. Folks are friendly but but keep a distance. I feel I should beg, be on my knees, ask them, "oh, please".

And yet I am still lonely. I work, I sleep, I cry.

Hey brother. Know just how you feel. Feel like that too. Just know you're not alone in that feeling, drop a line if you want to talk.

Hi buddy ..am new to the site and forums...Yes...same feeling here...sleep and cry many times... still am very sad most of the time but yeah we can chat and see if it feels better for both of us...

I know the feeling of crying myself to sleep only too well.

Can I suggest- put all your energy into finding a day job- surely its hard to meet people if your body clock is so confused?

People's attitudes really suck sometimes. A lot of guys only want one thing. I have found it hard to find guys who don't think like that, but even they never last.

hey there.

just read your message raven and i can see why you must be so lonely......working nites, not having a visitor at your place for 1 1/2 years. it must be very painful at times for you.

this is my 1st posting too, in fact it's the 1st time i have ever posted anything on the internet for about 6 years.

although now must feel very lonely for you, please know you have an on line community to can talk to. it's a place to start for now.

Thank you guys for the replies.

Paradoxically the internet causes more lonelyness even though it seems easier to find likeminded people. Often however they are far away and you will not be able to drop by for a coffee.

I just cancelled my subscription for EVE-online. Great game, lots of people to play with but... none who will ever be real life friends... I would play all night long on my days off and as a result I wouldn't bother to find alternatives. Finding alternatives would mean confronting my sad situation and I am never looking forward to that.

(No One) Yes, peoples attitudes sure suck. It is amazing how egocentric people can be. The dating scene online sure is hellish. Still, I like to think I am a nice guy. I just can't find the right girl. I've found a few online who are great but in all cases they usually are far, far away from me. One way to break my lonelyness, even though I tried many times unsuccessfully, is to go out in to the real world and see who's out there.

:'(........Bwaahaaaaaaaa :'(. Same is the case here.. i was sittin all alone, getting bored, i found the thread on google and read all da posts and realized hey..!!! this is my story ... so i joined the forums... I have friends living with me in a house ... 3 of them ... but i always feel like they don't need me, that i don't matter to them,... they always stay together but I can't get into them, i just feel they are not the people i am lookin for because they'll always talk stupid, doing kids stuff, talking about girls and all,, I don't feel comfortable with anyone that i know... not in the collage not at home... my family lives far away. I've come for my university... Its been 2 years ... I came here with a lot of hopes... I was full of energy , enthusiastic... i wanted to be at the top of the world(I was a very confident guy)..... But i couldn't adjust the to my surroundings... i just didn't like that everyone i come across does not want to be a good friend,,, i mean ,, i feel that the other person is gettin bored from me, sometimes i feel that i am not comfortable with him,,, So after i started feeling this way ... I started takin WeeD, to keep myself happy and content,, this thing work'd.... it work'd very well for me for about an year.... i smoked weed from the moment i woke up till my eyes bleeded to sleep (turn'd red).but after an year i just couldn't feel happy and excited even when i took the drugs... I think i started getting addicted... or i was addicted by now... i lost my relationhip.... I myself broke it coz i thought i am a loser... i don't even deserve being with my partner... Now am all alone ... just me and ma weed and the discovery channel ... I watch it 24/7.............. .. Anyone felt this way ever?

You sound simply wonderful.. and should not be left alone.

I'm lonely too, and I really want to talk to you.. please make the effort too.

HI Sundialized,

I like discovery channel, too! :)

HUGS to you and Riven. Where do you live? If you are in my town I'd be happy to have a coffee with you!

I don't smoke weed. It would probably make me even more depressed and crazy than I already am! :)

*sigh* Wow! Your life seems just like the way I picture my future. Sitting alone in an apartment just wishing someone would care. Thanfully I'm only 15 right now, so I can still try to change the future, but sometime I wonder if I'll have the strength to...

I don't do drugs etiher, instead I just eat candy, chocolate and pretty much any other form of junk food. If i eat enough, I can be hyper, so I guess sugar is sort of like my drug.

Latest posts

Back