a loners facebook group

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

evanescencefan91

hey guys for a while i had been thinking we should make a lonely life facebook group or just some facebook group for loners, and how ironic i had forgotten about my lame ass group i created a long time ago.

it's kinda lame it's just got like seven members but if you've got a facebook and you'd like to join just do a group search for

i'm a loner addicted to grape soda and i don't give fresia

and it should be the only one there and it's got a cute picture of a bunny, a kitty, a puppy and a little hamster thing.

one day i was just really peeved off nad i was drinking a lot of grape soda cause it is soooo good, man i could kill for a grape soda i haven't had one in like forever.

but so ya everyone's welcome so i just thought i'd let all of you guys know

oh and good news too, we got our computer back yayyyyyy, turns out we had a corupted harddrive which was why it was crashing all the time, so hopefully it won't happen again, unfortunatly they don't know if they'll be able to get the data off the old hard drive *tear*

so if anyone knows how to get the songs from an ipod back onto a new program of itunes please let me know.

anyways thanks for reading this

:)

mmm thanks nevermore....

hmm it looks simple enough, right now i'm downloading and installling itunes. Have you tried this before?

just becuase i really don't know a whole lot of stuff about computers i'm hesitant as to downloading new programs that i don't know a whole lot about, but i might try it

is the program secure, it isn't going to wreck havok with the computer if i download and use it?

sorry it's like a cartoon and everything i touch seems to break down and die :(

evanescencefan91 said:
hey guys for a while i had been thinking we should make a lonely life facebook group or just some facebook group for loners, and how ironic i had forgotten about my lame ass group i created a long time ago.

it's kinda lame it's just got like seven members but if you've got a facebook and you'd like to join just do a group search for

i'm a loner addicted to grape soda and i don't give fresia

and it should be the only one there and it's got a cute picture of a bunny, a kitty, a puppy and a little hamster thing.

one day i was just really peeved off nad i was drinking a lot of grape soda cause it is soooo good, man i could kill for a grape soda i haven't had one in like forever.

but so ya everyone's welcome so i just thought i'd let all of you guys know

I'm not sure, I think the idea is a little fruitless. Firstly, not everyone on this site is particularly lonely- some just use this forum as they would use any other. Also, in my opinion, the ideologocal functionality of fb is one against which many members here havw expressed their views. I personally have a fb and try to use it as meaningfully as possible but other people have complained about how it's one huge popularity contest- and it is to some extent with the way a lot of people use it. I mean sure, you probably want to feel more connected to others and I hope your idea gets off the ground but as I just said, I think this is a little counterintuitive.

I'm not sure, I think the idea is a little fruitless. Firstly, not everyone on this site is particularly lonely- some just use this forum as they would use any other. Also, in my opinion, the ideologocal functionality of fb is one against which many members here havw expressed their views. I personally have a fb and try to use it as meaningfully as possible but other people have complained about how it's one huge popularity contest- and it is to some extent with the way a lot of people use it. I mean sure, you probably want to feel more connected to others and I hope your idea gets off the ground but as I just said, I think this is a little counterintuitive.

lol it's okay i know what you mean facebook is a really depressing place, the only reason i still have it is becuase of the friends i've made off here and i'm friends with my psyche teacher and there's a psyche facebook group where she post stuff for the class which os really weird i mean i'm pretty sure she could just use the schools website to do that. but anyways i was just putting it out there so other people knew about it

well i downloaded the thingy and aw fresia you man it wants me to pay!!! well looks like $20 at least i'll have a back up plan just in case

thanks

evanescencefan91 said:
well i downloaded the thingy and aw fresia you man it wants me to pay!!! well looks like $20 at least i'll have a back up plan just in case

thanks

aww that sucks it used to be free to the best of my knowledge:(

yea a backup plan is right I suppose

Latest posts

Back