why is it so hard 2 be happy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

memories

I don't get it, I'm smart, fun, pretty, I don't do drugs and I have a good job but so lonley. I've been single for 3 years and I want to be able to connect with that 1 special man, but its only a dream. Is it possible that my past relationship made me damaged goods?

memories said:
I don't get it, I'm smart, fun, pretty, I don't do drugs and I have a good job but so lonley. I've been single for 3 years and I want to be able to connect with that 1 special man, but its only a dream. Is it possible that my past relationship made me damaged goods?

I don t think it s because of ones past that make you a "damaged goods" i understand it may be hard to find someone,i sometime feel the same...But the thing that reassure me is there s people like me out there searching and trying to find exactly the same things as you or me.The only thing you can do is search as well,i knnow it s hard being alone,but if you can a small hope it s better than nothing and maybe you ll someday find what your looking for...(sorry for my unnecessary rant...)

i think u just afraid , sure u have met so good men but u have an image u wont find on the earth , give them chance to talk to tell u their thoughts and dont remind urself ur fails in the past just live the moment , and dont blame urself of anything , give ur self a chance and be sure life as good as we see it

memories said:
I don't get it, I'm smart, fun, pretty, I don't do drugs and I have a good job but so lonley.
°_°
My, but you sound like a can of pure awesome ! You don't deserve to be lonely ! How can those bastards ignore you, the best funniest, smartest and druglessest total hottie in the whole world !

I've been single for 3 years
Gasp. Being such an amazingly awesome person, I doubt you could find anyone else to match your level of awesomeness.

Memories,

Just hang in there. Loneliness is tough, especially when you are searching for a good mate.

I wish you the best and that he come to you soon! :)

memories said:
I don't get it, I'm smart, fun, pretty, I don't do drugs and I have a good job but so lonley.

OMG!! how could people ignore you..you sound like fun..lol..you'll find someone out there for you.. i know it!! you don't do drugs & you sound like a decent person..people who don't notice you must be crazy.. have faith, but then again i know how you feel..

Latest posts

Back