Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post your desktop
LonelyDragon Wrote:I love your's Bluey! Where did you get that pic?

Someone posted it on another forum I sometimes go to. I thought it was cool also.
LonelyDragon Wrote:And NeverMore, What in the H is a widget? I've been seeing that term a lot lately.

they are like little applications that tell you things like the weather and maybe battery life for a laptop or something an example of one would be that little rectangular box all the way to the right of antiheros desktop with weather and the date on it
NeverMore Wrote:
Antihero Wrote:Thanks so much for that link NeverMore! I've been trying to figure out how to get a theme like that forever!

Now with out further adieu, my new desktop...
No prob, that picture is awesome and cool widgit thing on the side there too

Haha, thanks. I was trying to go for the Vista look without actually having Vista.
Sometimes I feel like a nut. Sometimes I don't.
Caesium Wrote:This is all my fault for starting this stupid thread...you could have died! Nice picture though.

Naw, it is my fault for being a klutz. I did get a shot. Blurry though cuz i was jumping around to avoid falling on my head again.

[Image: sco_screen.jpg]

Bluey Wrote:Do you have Microsoft office or excel?

Nope, not here.
[Image: 2jam4u8.jpg]
Minus, Why so dull? Sorry but I have to ask why you don't jazz it up a litol like our Drake here?
Bluey Wrote:Minus, Why so dull? Sorry but I have to ask why you don't jazz it up a litol like our Drake here?

It isn't a graphical interface. Command line only. No picture can be added only functional stuff.
Minus Wrote:
Bluey Wrote:Minus, Why so dull? Sorry but I have to ask why you don't jazz it up a litol like our Drake here?

It isn't a graphical interface. Command line only. No picture can be added only functional stuff.

God, what windows are you running. I only had a PC for nearly 3 years so I have never known anything but to be able to have a screen saver. In less you count the old BBC computers I used to have at school lol
SophiaGrace Wrote:
SophiaGrace Wrote:I tried doing it but its not working for me. I amon a laptop and the print screen button is the same as the f11 button. Nothing happens when I try to paste it into Paint Sad. Help me?

Well I added it in as an attachment. Youre probably wondering why I have that as a desktop. I'm a perfectionist. Wanted to tell myself not to settle for anything but the best.

needless to say i am NOT going to harvard. Sad So much for my dream. heh. It was unrealistic anyway. *shrug*

My NEW desktop Big Grin

I like it just for the quote n.n

Uh oh seems like it is too small to see the words...well..it says:

"Go ahead with life as it is, with the bumps and the pitfalls.
However it is give your best to every moment.

Dont spend your time waiting for the perfect situation,
something which is not very likely to come.

Life is not perfect;
the way you live it can make it perfectly wonderful."

Attached Files
.jpg   Go ahead with life.jpg (Size: 107.72 KB / Downloads: 30)
Smile

Attached Files
.jpg   equality.ws_a40a.jpg (Size: 190.69 KB / Downloads: 26)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Placing a Picture into a Post on alonelylife.com Minus 11 8,272 11-11-2014, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Sci-Fi
  Links to Take me to Post on a Thread in Emails WishingWell 6 1,610 02-04-2013, 03:33 AM
Last Post: WishingWell
  hi!! need help! I cant post in message area says undefined Alopez1 1 1,121 11-26-2012, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Sci-Fi
  My "YouTube" Won't Capture The Vids I Post LoneKiller 6 2,189 09-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Last Post: LoneKiller
  Re: Posting a Video into a Post WishingWell 11 2,845 08-18-2011, 05:18 AM
Last Post: WishingWell
  How to Post a YouTube Video Minus 4 2,010 07-31-2011, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Badjedidude
  Trying to find a thread / post Firefly 2 1,353 06-17-2011, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Firefly
  Quoting more than one post Firefly 2 1,464 06-04-2011, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Firefly
  How do you post a video from YouTube onto a Post? WishingWell 3 2,179 04-09-2011, 11:19 AM
Last Post: urbanloner69
  Inserting a Picture into a Post on alonelylife.com Shell 1 1,263 02-26-2009, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Sanal