Post your desktop

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Antihero said:
Thanks so much for that link NeverMore! I've been trying to figure out how to get a theme like that forever!

Now with out further adieu, my new desktop...

newdesktop.png

Antihero, your desktop is wicked! Where did you get the picture?

munus_flight.JPG

Here is mine. It didn't come out the best.

Not having Paint i decided to see if a photo could be taken. The glare from the camera flash would obscure the screen so i figured i would try one without the flash. Due to the slow shutter speed without a flash, in order to stabilize the camera i turned my chair backwards and placed the camera on the back rest while i sat on the chair backwards.

Deciding i was to close to the screen i tried to scoot the chair back a couple inches while i was sitting on it. The chair tipped over and i went flying backwards through the air. With me in mid flight the camera went off taking a picture. It did catch that darn screen but it came out a little dark. Maybe i should try again.

Minus said:
Deciding i was to close to the screen i tried to scoot the chair back a couple inches while i was sitting on it. The chair tipped over and i went flying backwards through the air. With me in mid flight the camera went off taking a picture. It did catch that darn screen but it came out a little dark. Maybe i should try again.

Oh god I needed a laugh LMAO... OK that was a funny story but is that your screen saver?

Bluey said:
... is that your screen saver?

No that is a picture of my screen on the table right next to my foot. It just doesn't show up as well as i hoped.

Minus said:
Bluey said:
... is that your screen saver?

No that is a picture of my screen on the table right next to my foot. It just doesn't show up as well as i hoped.

OK I got ye, I am moor awake now Ive had a shower an honeysuckle.

I miss read what you had put. Do you have Microsoft office or excel? If so you can past your screen shoot to that as well. Or if you have the imagine available you could just up-load that and not even bother with the screen shot.

BTW I hope you did not hurt your self doing that. Even tho its funny as hell lol

Minus said:
Here is mine. It didn't come out the best.

Not having Paint i decided to see if a photo could be taken. The glare from the camera flash would obscure the screen so i figured i would try one without the flash. Due to the slow shutter speed without a flash, in order to stabilize the camera i turned my chair backwards and placed the camera on the back rest while i sat on the chair backwards.

This is all my fault for starting this stupid thread...you could have died! Nice picture though.

SophiaGrace said:
SophiaGrace said:
I tried doing it but its not working for me. I amon a laptop and the print screen button is the same as the f11 button. Nothing happens when I try to paste it into Paint :(. Help me?

Well I added it in as an attachment. Youre probably wondering why I have that as a desktop. I'm a perfectionist. Wanted to tell myself not to settle for anything but the best.

needless to say i am NOT going to harvard. :( So much for my dream. heh. It was unrealistic anyway. *shrug*

who needs harvard, bunch of stuck up people paying too much for an education:p
Antihero said:
Thanks so much for that link NeverMore! I've been trying to figure out how to get a theme like that forever!

No prob, that picture is awesome and cool widgit thing on the side there too
Ithought said:
It's been years being my desktop.

Neon Genesis Evangelion is great I loved it

I love your's Bluey! Where did you get that pic?

And NeverMore, What in the H is a widget? I've been seeing that term a lot lately.

LonelyDragon said:
And NeverMore, What in the H is a widget? I've been seeing that term a lot lately.

they are like little applications that tell you things like the weather and maybe battery life for a laptop or something an example of one would be that little rectangular box all the way to the right of antiheros desktop with weather and the date on it

NeverMore said:
Antihero said:

No prob, that picture is awesome and cool widgit thing on the side there too

Haha, thanks. I was trying to go for the Vista look without actually having Vista.

Caesium said:
This is all my fault for starting this stupid thread...you could have died! Nice picture though.

Naw, it is my fault for being a klutz. I did get a shot. Blurry though cuz i was jumping around to avoid falling on my head again.

sco_screen.jpg

Bluey said:
Do you have Microsoft office or excel?

Nope, not here.

Minus, Why so dull? Sorry but I have to ask why you don't jazz it up a litol like our Drake here?

Bluey said:
Minus, Why so dull? Sorry but I have to ask why you don't jazz it up a litol like our Drake here?

It isn't a graphical interface. Command line only. No picture can be added only functional stuff.

Minus said:
Bluey said:

It isn't a graphical interface. Command line only. No picture can be added only functional stuff.

God, what windows are you running. I only had a PC for nearly 3 years so I have never known anything but to be able to have a screen saver. In less you count the old BBC computers I used to have at school lol

SophiaGrace said:
SophiaGrace said:
I tried doing it but its not working for me. I amon a laptop and the print screen button is the same as the f11 button. Nothing happens when I try to paste it into Paint :(. Help me?

Well I added it in as an attachment. Youre probably wondering why I have that as a desktop. I'm a perfectionist. Wanted to tell myself not to settle for anything but the best.

needless to say i am NOT going to harvard. :( So much for my dream. heh. It was unrealistic anyway. *shrug*

My NEW desktop :D

I like it just for the quote n.n

Uh oh seems like it is too small to see the words...well..it says:

"Go ahead with life as it is, with the bumps and the pitfalls.
However it is give your best to every moment.

Dont spend your time waiting for the perfect situation,
something which is not very likely to come.

Life is not perfect;
the way you live it can make it perfectly wonderful."

Attachments

• Go ahead with life.jpg
    Go ahead with life.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Back