Hobbies?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sinlaw

Since there s no alot of people online, i was wondering what do people do regularly if they are not in the forum?

I just go thru the motions of life, not exactly a hobbie, but it gets me by til the next day

my time is two parts one online exactly in the forum , and the other out of the forum doing wt keeps me and paying my bills one of it the internet bill

hey, well i have A LOT OF HOBBIES and i really mean it, i have so many i don't even remember them and i havce to devide my time, because i always want to do all of them; first i love writing stories, then i love listening to music, dancing and writing lyrics, i also like drawing and reading; i like taking photos and i like swimmingand there are others too but it is a little bit harder to explain and less important...i almost forgot i also like watching japanese animation; does anybody else like this? write me if you do, please!

I really like you attitude Wendi a go lucky person:D.My main hobbies if i think well, i love watching japanese animation,listening to music,i practice drawing(i royally suck at it:p)and practice running(one of my only talents),im trying to learn japanese and to play the electric guitar(which i didn t start yet).But if im not doing any of these i really like researching the paranormal.

[/quote]

Happy Friday, Sinlaw! How are you doing?

Outside of work, I've been devoting the majority of my spare time to finishing projects. Also, I've devoted a fair amount of time and effort to being spontaneous and acting outside of my comfort zone. i.e. talking to strangers, dressing nice, taking random train rides, going on self-dates. So far, it's fun. I figure that if I'm going to be alone no matter what, then I should at the very least appear to be enjoying myself. Perhaps then someone will want to join me. :)

What do YOU do whilst offline? Do you have any hobbies yourself
?
[/quote]

I love your attitude, this is the best thing I have read in ages, if you don't mind I am going to print it out, stick it on my fridge and give it a **** good go.

((((((((((((((((((( big hugs )))))))))))))))))))))

PS you never know we may even be self dating in the same place. lol

wendi said:
Guest said:
PS you never know we may even be self dating in the same place. lol
Ha! I'll be perpetually glancing over my shoulder now--looking for lonelylifers!

Hey perhaps we should all wear a badge, then maybe we would all meet each other and not need these forums anymore

I would love to have a hobby. I have ADD which means I can do something for about 15 minutes before I get bored and move on to something else, but I am seriously thinking of taking a photography class next year. I'm waiting for Christmas to ask my husband for a 35mm adjustable so I can join a class.

I play Battlefield, Watch movies/tv, Listen to music.....trying to move out of harrisburg, write odd things, draw and paint, and other random things i cant think of at the moment.

I don't really have a hobby. I like to try a little bit of everything, but I never manage to stick to anything. I love to write though, and it's the only thing I find myself good at ^^

My hobbies are improving my running distances/times, weightlifting, comic books, video-games, martial arts, movies, and history.

i keep pets, i have an oscar fish, a scorpion and a dog to keep me company :) i tend to them during my free time.

Make sure the scorpion doesn't escape and crawl under your pillow. :p

hehehehe :p it stung me a few times, but i take it as showing affection. i love animals a lot

Colette said:
... I am seriously thinking of taking a photography class next year. ...

That sounds like fun.

Hobbies? Reading, learning new things, computer security and computer programming.

my hobbies?

ps3, books, painting, sulking, reading some more, playing ps3 again, sulking a bot more, chatting on the net, pout, back to ps3

Latest posts

Back