You Must Forgive

• Thread starter TheLonelySkeptic
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TheLonelySkeptic

A dual Haiku. One of many I wrote on the bus riding from Florida to California. Lots of time to think:

It is late, madame:
And you must forgive my coarse,
Lying, hostile lips.

And that my breath, once
Chill, drawn from forecast, is now
hot with impatience.

I don't really get it. Maybe am in to much off a negative mood to really think about it properly. But I do agree that you must forgive in order to be happy in this world. Try and not hold onto things that have been wrong towards you. It well only drag you down.

Bluey said:
I don't really get it. Maybe am in to much off a negative mood to really think about it properly. But I do agree that you must forgive in order to be happy in this world. Try and not hold onto things that have been wrong towards you. It well only drag you down.

I went to Florida to see this girl and her friends (a small vacation I needed), and while I was there, I made some late night calls and ended up alone with this girl, and there was apprehension between us. That's all this is about (the frustration of my masculine instincts clashing with my want to be the nice guy).

huh, So normal young man you seem to be :) My Guss is you have passion and you are a nice guy as well. Am sure the lucky girl well be glad and better of to have meat you :)

Latest posts

Back