buying things

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gal_lisa

Reaction score
hi sorry if this is a stupid question but i love all the cute little animations other people have in thier profiles and i don't get how to buy them...its kinda confusing. can anybody help me? thanxs a whole bunch!
lisa

I am not sure that i understand. The things that you buy don't go into your profile.

One the index page over towards that right is a link to "My Plaza" which you can click on and spend your points.

2rnty0y.jpg

The items that you buy there go under your name on your posts, not in you profile.

If it is animations that are actually in the profile, those are not bought, they are linked to in the same manner as you link to a picture in a post. If that may be what you are asking and need help with these links, just mention it and we will give you more information.

The items to buy usually start at 100 points unless you buy the bear hug which is 10 points, you'll see under your avatar how many points that you have. While in My Plaza just scroll down the items and pick the one you want, to the right you'll see the area where you can click on buy item.

Latest posts

Back