About the Lonely Chat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Andrew

Hey All,

I'm a long time lurker, but this is actually my first post. Even though I am terribly lonely, I have never posted on this board... Sometimes I've been tempted to, but this place is so big... it echoes. No matter how lonely I get, I just don't see how this can help - No one ever seems to be here to talk to. The best you can do is just speak to the vast darkness of the internet.

Last night I saw the thread about the lonely chat thing, and so I awkwardly checked it out. And low and behold, I had a conversation with a nice girl named Sarah - we talked about religion and art for about an hour...

And it was the first conversation I had had with another human being in 4 days.

As usual, this morning I got up, got dressed, and took my 1/2 hour bus ride to work. But today it was a little easier. I had made a connection with someone last night. I had a good conversation, and for that I am incredibly grateful. So, Sarah, if you read this, I wanted to say thank you. A little kindness goes a long way - especially in my world.

Don t forget the chat room just started yesterday,but if you want to talk im online i may not have anything to say but at least i could keep you company...

Ah schucks, Andrew! :) I'm glad it made you feel better. Keep an chin up, ok?!

Latest posts

Back