would you date an asian woman?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alonerly

Reaction score
Well, would you? I'm curious to know how many people would date someone outside their own race, if you're not asian yourself, and not just casual dating, but serious dating, looking for a mate kind of stuff. Or how many people prefer to stay within their own race and why?

I'm an asian dude and it would be a first for me if you date an asian woman. I think asian woman are beautiful.
Just not alot of them around where I live and they all are pretty much taken. :(

My friends always are asking me to hook them up wit my sisters.lol

I've only gotten involved with hawt crazy white women....just my freaken luck :(

There's plenty of latina women where I lived. I nevered gotten
involed with a latina woman either. Not that i don't want too..
they're just too nice...

A beatuiful indian girl came after me when I was in HS. She was
beautiful...but wasn't crazy enough for ma...:rolleyes:

A beautiful black woman came after me when I was in the air force..
I thought she was nice too...I wanted her..but i felt like i didn't deverse her.
She was just really, really nice to me and it freaked me out.

I think what it is...it's that i like it bad girls :p
in other words phyco bitches...no matter what race.
Nice women...they didn't trun me on.

I'm trying to make a change....seriousely.
I hitted on a latina woman the other night..she had a bitchy look in her eyes like she wanted to pepper spray me :p
She's like 1 in a million...lol

i'd date an asian woman :). As long as her personality seems to mesh with mine. I dont really care about race.

As long as we match up well, hell yeah.
I don´t give a [censored] about things like race
when there are far more important factors out there.

Cheers =)

alonerly said:
would you date an asian woman?

A better question would be to ask why would we not date Asian women? Or men for that matter.

I would date any women that I fancied.

Hell yes. They're the most beautiful women in the world.

Everything is about personality, intelligence, common interest, and sex appeal. For me, anyway.
I don't view race or even GENDER as deciding factors. I'm drawn to people for reasons completely unrelated to their skin tone or reproductive organs.

I don't really see myself as having a race, so I wouldn't really have anything to "stick to" if I was inclined to be so closed minded anyway. I'm half Middle Eastern, half Russian. I couldn't logistically go searching for a guy that shared my exact ethnicity, it isn't exactly common.
I guess the closest I've dated to my own race was an Iranian guy. But I've dated a black guy, a white girl, and two white guys. I'd definitely date an Asian :)

Absolutely. Race doesn't matter to me. It's about the person, not the color of the skin. That goes for friends as well. We're all human beings, and I see no need at all to limit myself to one group when there's so many beautiful women in the world =)

And asian women are soooo cute! ^_^

Steel said:
... It's not an issue.

yup, no more important then the type of shoe laces she has.

It's all very well and good to say you'd date outside of your own race- and fine, yes, two people should be able to have a romantic encounter regardless of either of their ethnicities.

but how many of you, I wonder, have actually seriously dated outside of your own race (let alone dated)? because I have, and I can tell you from experience it's not something to be done flippantly. differing races puts another strain on a relationship that already comes with the normal ones. in addition to all the normal stuff like expectations, commitment, etc- there is the issue of whether these two people are right for each other because of the color of their skin.

it's easy to sit there and say, "Yes, I don't care about the color of someone's skin", but would you disregard it so easily if you knew you'd have to choose that person over your family and risk losing one over the other? If you knew they'd have to make that choice? If you knew complete strangers might insult you or even outright threaten you? If you knew that you'd make the normal sacrifices and then some just to have a relationship with someone who might eventually leave you?

And before you say "Yes, our love conquers all" or some other naive bullshit, go and date outside your race, see what I'm talking about, and then come back and post your answer.

zraskolnikov said:
It's all very well and good to say you'd date outside of your own race- and fine, yes, two people should be able to have a romantic encounter regardless of either of their ethnicities.

but how many of you, I wonder, have actually seriously dated outside of your own race (let alone dated)? because I have, and I can tell you from experience it's not something to be done flippantly. differing races puts another strain on a relationship that already comes with the normal ones. in addition to all the normal stuff like expectations, commitment, etc- there is the issue of whether these two people are right for each other because of the color of their skin.

it's easy to sit there and say, "Yes, I don't care about the color of someone's skin", but would you disregard it so easily if you knew you'd have to choose that person over your family and risk losing one over the other? If you knew they'd have to make that choice? If you knew complete strangers might insult you or even outright threaten you? If you knew that you'd make the normal sacrifices and then some just to have a relationship with someone who might eventually leave you?

And before you say "Yes, our love conquers all" or some other naive bullshit, go and date outside your race, see what I'm talking about, and then come back and post your answer.

I have. And I'll say this, my father is one of the biggest racists I've ever known. He hated the fact that I was dating a Hispanic girl. I told him it's a good thing he isn't the one seeing her then. That was when I was 19.

Now it's 20 years later. My tastes have changed. I've changed. But I still don't worry about race when dating. As long as I'm attracted to the other person then that's what matters. And I'll tell you one thing, when it comes to physical attraction, Asian women are at the top of my list.

And I'll say this for the little town I'm living in now. I have seen no intolerance towards inter-racial relationships like that. In fact you hardly see any racial prejudice here at all. (I've seen more from members of the same race who didn't like something someone did and called them some racially derogatory name than I have by people of different races.) But even back down in DFW where things are a lot different I wouldn't (and didn't) let it stop me from seeing someone I liked.

I would, if they were someone I got on well with. I don't really care about race as I think every ethnicity has some appreciable common sorts of features. I've always thought Asians in general have a nice look of elegance with their features.

Have I ever dated someone who wasn't white? No. But that's because I've truthfully never really had a date.

That, and I live in Idaho. In two years I have counted 7 Asians, 5 Black people and a pickup full of Mexicans in all my travels around the county. And actually you can't count the truck full of Mexicans, because that was a different county. :p

I did the math from the census data once actually...I think the black population worked out to like, 70 black people in the entirety of Bonner County. I'll have to go look again, it might've been more. I think Asians were even less, though :eek:

Latest posts

Back