in egypt its too easy to have friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

iny_75

i think the culture of the commiunity is playing the greatest part of that and the rest depends on the person himself ,,, here in egypt just in a bus stop u can have a friend , in a job interview u can have a friend ofcourse its not that so easy to have the friend u want exactly but at least u can have many of relations which make u can choose which friend u want ...... that because we feel safe in streets and still trust eachother ,,, am not mean to talk ur communities down every place has a good side and a bad side ,,, and with all that i feel lonley lol strange right ,,,, does anyone can tell me why i still feel lonley ?

Here in montreal it s the contrary,people are always suspicious of other,if you talk in the bus stop with someone they ll think you have a problem of some kind and try to get away from you...I think maybe the reason you feel lonely,is maybe because you don t know anyone like you,or they are too different from you,if you would find someone that can understand you and your situation im sure you wouldn t feel lonely...i hope it helps...

wendi, you don't talk too much :) talk is what we're here for...

iny, perhaps it is because you haven't found a person that truly understands you. I have that problem. I don't have any difficulty talking with people, flirting with cute girls, making friends, etc. but I do have a hard time finding people who truly understand me and who I can form a real relationship (even friendship) with. Maybe you just need to keep looking. Maybe outside your country, I don't know, I haven't tried that yet.

really am happy am here , i can talk freely about myself and tell my problems thanks for all of u , sometimes i feel that r  all human beings language is not enough to discribe my self may be am afraid too much i dont know really i feel my head full of meanings but i cannt put it in words may be because am not good in english lol , i dont know , silence for long time causes that , for long my only way to feel safe and ok is staying in bed as long as i can sleeping closing my eyes thinking and there s only one question wts the problem ?  unfortunatly never ve found an answer ,,, u know wt when am forced to get out of bed and go to face the life in the street and in the work i feel i cannt talk , words lost before reaching my lips also i cannt walk normally am weaker than air and after while back normal but still wonder why all that happened to me ,,, most of the people who dealing with me feel good and got a good imprission of me,,,,,,, so wt ?

wendi said:
iny_75 said:
... language is not enough to discribe my self may be am afraid too much i dont know really i feel my head full of meanings but i cannt put it in words may be because am not good in english
Hello again, Iny_75.
If sometimes you cannot think of the right word to express yourself in English, you can say it in Arabic or in any other language you have. Chances are great that some of us will understand you. ;)

thanx again wendi u r right الف شكر لكي لكن انا بحب الانجليزية جدا وهذا الموقع سوف ينميها

iny_75 said:
Hi Iny

i read your post, but what i dont undersand , are you talking about friend or being friendly with strangers, i think it is totaly different. we in egypt are dealing with others even strangers in a friendly way. but that doesnt mean that i can pick one of them to be a friend.

and what i agree with you on is that why do we still lonely if we are in a friendly atmosphere :(

I agree with the previous poster--just that being friendly and being a friend are two different things. In many cultures, people may be friendly and approachable, but not necessarily trustworthy. I do wish you success in finding a true friend. Look for people that share your interests and values.

Hugs,

LG

Latest posts

Back