What movies made you cry?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caribou

Reaction score
Scenes of films that reduced you to a teary eyed gushing blob.

Royal Tenenbaums - Stiller in the ambulance saying "its been a tough year dad" and the sequence with Elliot Smith's "needle in the hay".

The People vs Larry Flynt - The ending

Into the Wild - The entire Hal Holbrook segment and the encounter with the old man at the telephone booths.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - The ending

This is all I have for now but if I watch any in the future I will be sure to post more. So far these scenes that I have posted get me almost every single time.

today?
Tristan and Isolde
*sniff* right in the middle of english class... but I managed to contain it pretty well.

ah man i love into the wild that movie made me cry too, it is such a great movie i've often dreamed off going off and living in the middle of nowehre, when he wrote happieness is only real when it's shared aww man ); i love that movie

okay lets latly a lot of things make me cry but

bambi (had to state the obvious)
old yeller, where the red ferns grow *begins sobbing at the meer thought of it *

blow

finding neverland

little miss sunshine aw man that is also definatly one of the greatest movies of all time anyone who hasn't seen it tottally needs to!!! NOw!!!

juno ( i know kinda lame but i saw it when i was very emotinally fragile)

oh and the 3rd star wars movie revenge of the sith

i know i am very sappy i'm okay with it though

we have to books as well

let's see, 13 reasons why
a few others oh and of course all of the last three harry potter books espceially the last two, man i was just sobbing for like forever with those ones

);

Qui said:

If you like to that is absolutely fine. Also films that made you cry in the past.

evanescencefan91 said:
ah man i love into the wild that movie made me cry too, it is such a great movie i've often dreamed off going off and living in the middle of nowehre, when he wrote happieness is only real when it's shared aww man ); i love that movie

That part hit me hard but I did not cry. It just made myself think of what I can do to realize that in my own life. I agree though. Great film.

Forgot to mention one scene I watched when I was really young.
2007-11-29-free_willy.jpg

What can I say. I'm a big wuss.

When I was about 10, I cried during Airbud. When he left his dog beside some lake and the dog looked so confused.

The lion king when simba's father die's and he crie's for help. I know im pathetic but it was sad man :p

The passion of the christ when he walk's past his mother while carrying the cross then has a flash back of him and mary testing out his new table.
All of it is sad until the end when he get's up. He should of kicked some ass but sadly he did'nt.

There have been a few in the past, but I can only remember one right now. You're all going to think I'm weird for this one.

Spiderman! Yes, that's right. The first one. At the end when Peter tells Mary Jane that he doesn't love her to keep her safe by not having to share his secret or simply "cursing" her by having her too close to him.

Right now I remember the scenes:

Schindler's List: "Who saves a live saves the whole world".
Forrest Gump: "He is so smart, Jenny"

Not a lot of movies have made me cry

I cried during the lion king when i watched that as a kid

the lord of the rings the two towers has surprisingly made me cry once before even though I watch it all the time, the part where theoden says: "a father should never have to bury his own son" and breaks down, I cried

o and eternal sunshine of the spotless mind's ending gets to me too

Oh man...I'm a complete sap. If there's a sad/emotional scene in ANY movie, I'll cry. Even TV. It's quite disgusting. :)

Off the top of my head: Fried Green Tomatoes (wicked book too!), The Color Purple, The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile....

A Walk to Remember. I know, totally sappy and girly, but, whatever... I watched it, got sucked into it, and between the storyline and awesome soundtrack with Mandy Moore's mysteriously powerful voice..... yeah. Totally cried when she died.

And... let's not forget The Great Raid; the part when the Japanese officer emotionlessly fires bullets into the heads of the runaway American POW and 10 randomly picked POWs who were told they'd "pay the price."

ahh man it's okay fire inside, ahh man i watched a walk to remember a long long timme ago, ya i remember i cried

why did she have to die!!!????????

*begins sobbing*

by the way i'm really sorry if that was spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but come on it's been out for like ten years

by the way *sniff* anyone got a tissue?

I've never cried from a movie.
Because a) I'm not sappy, and b) I protect myself very carefully with movies. I don't willingly watch anything sad, disturbing or scary. It will fresia with me. I've seen a handful of sad movies though either in school or at someone's house or...whatever. No tears. It annoys me when something on a screen makes people cry. Unless it's non-fiction.

well depends on my mood, if i am particularly down i will cry about anything, either because it is particularly sad or makes me wish for something unobtainable, e.g. i was just watching while you were sleeping and i cried in the wedding scene (just a lil bit) cause i want to be able to get married one day too! so silly!

i def cried during the notebook, shawshank redemption, pearl harbour, there are so many, possibly harry potter too(when sirius dies i think) hehe

ah man i need to find someone to see the 6th harry potter movie with me, cause i'm am going to be bawling when

he who should not have died dies

);

evanescencefan91 said:
ah man i need to find someone to see the 6th harry potter movie with me, cause i'm am going to be bawling when

he who should not have died dies

);

you should go real early in the morning and you might be there by yourself. you can scream and cry as much and as loud as you want :p

lol, i AM soppy, so i'll cry over anything, really...
but the highttimes - dead poet society, fisher king, mask, anything that has sad animals in it, lol.

that's why i only watch movies like at 3 am, so noone notices i'm crying.

: /

Latest posts

Back