Rain Rain Everywhere

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrovertcortez

Reaction score
My Happy Place

Ive always been told when it rains people become more sad. For me rain makes me really really happy, weird huh.

One time, just being alone in my dorm not wanting to go to class, clouds formed and caused heavy rain to occur. That was it, I changed my mind and went to class, just for the chance to be outside in the rain. It is just spectacular to be caught in the rain.

I've lived all my life in the Deserts of Southern California, where it would reach to 115 degrees or more during summer and where dust storms would completely cut off visibility to a few blocks and rain would barely come. When rain did come most of the water would evaporate before eat even hit the ground.

I guess I appreciate rain because it is a rare marvel.

Anyone else have something weird, strange or out of the norm that makes you happy?

Rain said:
Clouds cheer me up, make me feel better, raise my spirits. Clear skies seem too dull or lifeless, whether they're blue or white or whatever color.

I like the rain too, btw :D

****! That's what I was going to say...:D

Latest posts

Back