Keep trying, it's paying off for me.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papabear

Reaction score
I'm not sure how... but after all my blight here I'm finally starting to meet women. Things aren't always going great but I've had a few dates with a few different women over the last few months.

I'll be taking out a girl on Thursday who is simply amazing. We met at a party a few months back and she was seeing someone. They split up a while back but she is so gorgeous and amazing that I didn't think I'd stand a chance (out of my league syndrome)... well I think she's proven me wrong. I took the time to talk to her and she seems as excited if not more excited about this than I am.

Point I'm making is to not give up on relationships... trust me, I've been in the lows on them, I've been to where I was never sure if I'd get back... but it looks like I'm on the track.

Papabear said:
(out of my league syndrome)

This I have always thought is a load of rubbish, and you just proved it was :D I mean how can anyone be out of your league? Its not possible in less she is some kinder alien that lives on another planet and even then she may had come down in her space ship and adopted you lol HAY, anything is possible ?? ?? You just never know.

Congrats dude and I hope your good luck continues :)

Bluey said:
Papabear said:

This I have always thought is a load of rubbish, and you just proved it was :D I mean how can anyone be out of your league? Its not possible in less she is some kinder alien that lives on another planet and even then she may had come down in her space ship and adopted you lol HAY, anything is possible ?? ?? You just never know.

While I agree out-of-my-league-syndrome is a bunch of B.S. i think just about all of us still consider it a real and true part of dating. Truth is that anyone that considers themselves "out of your league" is stuck up and not someone you want to be dating anyways.

Papabear said:
I'm not sure how... but after all my blight here I'm finally starting to meet women. Things aren't always going great but I've had a few dates with a few different women over the last few months.

I'll be taking out a girl on Thursday who is simply amazing. We met at a party a few months back and she was seeing someone. They split up a while back but she is so gorgeous and amazing that I didn't think I'd stand a chance (out of my league syndrome)... well I think she's proven me wrong. I took the time to talk to her and she seems as excited if not more excited about this than I am.

Point I'm making is to not give up on relationships... trust me, I've been in the lows on them, I've been to where I was never sure if I'd get back... but it looks like I'm on the track.

I'm so happy to hear that things are looking up for you. :)

Papabear said:
Bluey said:
Papabear said:

While I agree out-of-my-league-syndrome is a bunch of B.S. i think just about all of us still consider it a real and true part of dating. Truth is that anyone that considers themselves "out of your league" is stuck up and not someone you want to be dating anyways.

Ent that the truth :) I just wish moor ppl on here sew it the way we did.

NeverMore said:
laur said:
Congrats and good luck on your date ;)

Ditto

Thanks for telling us about it, always good to hear something positive around here:)

Thanks for all the "good lucks" everybody! The date went fantastic!!

It seems we are both pretty into each other, just taking things slow and enjoying our time together. She came to a party some friends and I threw last night and we ended up falling asleep in each others arms on the couch (after everyone else passed out of course... lightweights).

Just thought I'd throw in an update for you all.

I am so happy for you, Papa Bear! So nice to see you didn't give up when you were feeling down. You are an example for all of us not to quit or give up especially when things seem so bleak. :)

Papabear said:
we ended up falling asleep in each others arms on the couch (after everyone else passed out of course... lightweights).

Oh wow... *_*
Aaah, good for you! :D

Latest posts

Back