Gran Torino

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian

Reaction score
So I just got back from seeing Clint Eastwood's new movie 'Gran Torino' with my little sister.

It's a GREAT movie, and I must recommend it to all of you. It's funny, it's sad, it's touching. And frankly, in the first half of the movie, Walt (the main character) is my role model for when I'm old and crotchety. I can only hope to be that mean and cranky.

Anyway. It was really well done. You should go see it.

My dad went to go see it over the weekend and he really liked it too. I might see it when it comes out on DVD. :)

Good call, I thought it was a good story, really well told. Also saw The curious case of Benjamin Button last week and that was great too.

Can't wait for Underworld at the cimema this Friday!

Scott said:
Good call, I thought it was a good story, really well told. Also saw The curious case of Benjamin Button last week and that was great too.

Can't wait for Underworld at the cimema this Friday!

I saw both of those, Scott. Two wonderful movies. :)

I want to get around to seeing that

A perfect example of what happens when you move right next door to retired "Dirty" Harry Callahan. I'd poop myself and try to find ways to get him over for a cup of coffee everyday ;-)

Awesome movie indeed.

That is a really good film. I haven't seen it for awhile, I may have to dig it out of my collection now. :D

Latest posts

Back