What is the oppisite of 2? A loney me and a lonely you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dreA

hey..... i'm dreA been lurking around here a while. posted a poem, somewhere on here, its called WANT . but really have just been reading, everyones posts. i can't believe there are this many lonely people. its really sad. i have been alone for about 6 yrs. its a long complicated story, ( same ol', same ol',  as everyone else, iwon't bore you with details ). its not that important why. i just want/hope to find somebody to love, and that will love me back. unconditionally....goes both ways. i'm glad there is a site like this, we can all let it out. at least we have each other.
peace to everyone and be strong!

drea,

I think it's hard to find a lover that would match your wishes. All we can really hope for is another person to love us for as long as they can (I honestly don't believe in forever per se) but to stay with us as companions our whole lives. We must work on ourselves until the mate arrives. so Do keep on polishing yourself!

Latest posts

Back