A lonely life myspace page.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skorian

Reaction score
In an attempt to get this site more traffic I have opened this site a myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/a_lonely_life_forum

I am posting this, as this sort of thing is not really my thing.

Some of the topics I need something well written for is something to use for about this site. Like what is this site? I also need a link such as this A Lonely Life that will work on myspace.

Who are the kinds of people this site would like to meet.

The general kind of theme this site stands for.

Some nice neat paragraphs.

If someone is good at setting up themes and music let me know.

Also need a profile picture that would be good.

A complete list of tags that could be snagged by google to lead people to the myspace page to find this site
Also if anyone know's how to hide them in code so they don't show. I am retarded when it comes to most of this stuff.

I lonely, I'm lonely, I am lonely, I'm so lonely, I am so lonely, I'm very lonely, I am very lonely, I feel lonely, Lonely am I, I lonesome, I'm lonesome, I am so lonesome, I'm so lonesome, I am so lonesome, I'm very lonesome, I am very lonesome, I feel lonesome, Lonesome am I, Loneliness, Lonely people, I'm alone, I am alone, I'm so alone, I am so alone, I'm very alone, I am very alone, I feel alone, I feel very alone, Alone am I, I'm utterly alone, I am utterly alone, utterly lonely, I'm by myself, I am by myself, I'm so by myself, I am so by myself, By myself am I, I'm utterly by myself, I am utterly by myself, I need a friend, Looking for friends, Looking for a friend, I need a friend, I have no friends, Friendless, Is anyone out there?, Sad, I'm sad, I am sad, I feel sad, I'm miserable, I am miserable, I feel miserable, I live a lonely life, I live a very lonely life, My life is lonely, My life is very lonely, A Lonely Life

Living alone, want a friend, hug me, I am empty, I feel empty,

Any suggestions for anything else the page could use.

Bear in mind the purpose of the page is just to lead people here.

And finally anyone who is on myspace who want's an invite feel free to ask for an invite to the main page. Mostly just to give the page more color.

No one is interested in helping more people find this site?

If you don't reach out to others. How can you expect them to reach out to you?

Hey, just found this thread :)

I don't really know a whole lot about the MySpace thing, but I've written for some websites in the past. I'll see if I can't come up with some appropriate text for some of those fields you mentioned...I'll PM you or post here within the next day or so.

Brian said:
Hey, just found this thread :)

I don't really know a whole lot about the MySpace thing, but I've written for some websites in the past. I'll see if I can't come up with some appropriate text for some of those fields you mentioned...I'll PM you or post here within the next day or so.

Awsome. Doesn't have to be perfect. Just something that will work. Can always tweak it later :) And feel free to post it here. Might inspire someone.

You could always use the profile editor that Myspace has, it lets you choose colours and such, it's pretty easy to use if you need a temporary thing :]

Oh, to post a working on myspace you just put:

<a href=URL>link text</a>
^ Sorry if that's wrong :p

This is a great idea Skorian, it's nice to see people taking action and being pro-active in the community :)

Who knows - there could be hundreds -thousands even - of lonely people, lost and searching desperately for help, who do not yet know of this site. Hopefully your page will bring some of them here, so that together, we can help each other overcome our problems.

Maybe you could assign Joanna as the Lead Technical Coordinator for this project? ^_^

Caesium said:
Maybe you could assign Joanna as the Lead Technical Coordinator for this project? ^_^

Oh dear god no! What a mess it would be! :p

Joanna said:
You could always use the profile editor that Myspace has, it lets you choose colours and such, it's pretty easy to use if you need a temporary thing :]

Oh, to post a working on myspace you just put:

<a href=URL>link text</a>
^ Sorry if that's wrong :p

As far as using the editor. I could, but artistically I am pathetic. For me stick figures are good.

The idea of this page was like brought up months ago. But no one has done anything.

I have my own myspace page I have had for years, but it's taken me years to set it up and I don't remember how most of it was done.

Joanna said:
Caesium said:

Oh dear god no! What a mess it would be! :p

Probably better then me.

Anyone who wants an invite to the myspace page can post here or send a friends request to the page.

No one can help?

So far I have come up with a ton of tags all by myself :(

Latest posts

Back