How is everyone today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric

Reaction score
I was doing a search for "lonely forum" and this was the top result. I looked at a few others, but this one seems the best. The most users, a variety of ages, backgrounds, locations. Looks like a great site!
I'm 47, live in Texas, US. In recent years I find myself living in a vacuum and decided to see if I can find some freinds. Thanks,
Eric

Hello, Eric.
I'm your neighbor in NM.
Welcome to the forum, the people here are great.

Sola said:
Hello, Eric.
I'm your neighbor in NM.
Welcome to the forum, the people here are great.

Hello. Cool, one state over. I like it here already. Hopefully I can contribute some experiences that will avert others from ending up alone, and make some friends too.
Eric

Eric said:
I was doing a search for "lonely forum" and this was the top result. I looked at a few others, but this one seems the best. The most users, a variety of ages, backgrounds, locations. Looks like a great site!
I'm 47, live in Texas, US. In recent years I find myself living in a vacuum and decided to see if I can find some freinds. Thanks,
Eric

Hi, Eric, and welcome to the forum. :)
I am sure that you will find something of interest here. Maybe some words for thought, or a few laughs. Likely, you will also raise your eyebrow a few times or shake your head back and forth too. :p
There are many wonderful people here, of all ages. I'm sure you will make some new friends.
Again, welcome. :)

Eric said:
Hello. Cool, one state over. I like it here already. Hopefully I can contribute some experiences that will avert others from ending up alone, and make some friends too.
Eric

Well, whether you contribute a gem of wisdom or just feel like lurking, both are ok! If you like, sometime check out our chatroom too. I like to hang out there occasionally and it's gets pretty funny sometimes.

Eric said:
Eric

Hi Eric...I'm also in Texas (is that a bad trend?) lol I hope this site will prove to be fun and useful. People do make the difference.

Jim

Latest posts

Back