What's your favorite culture?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liapos said:
Any place on earth, any time in history. Favorite culture. Go.

Hmm...well one of them is ancient Greece. In the times of Greek mythology, the great philosophers and whatnot. :)

Estreen said:
Liapos said:
Any place on earth, any time in history. Favorite culture. Go.

Hmm...well one of them is ancient Greece. In the times of Greek mythology, the great philosophers and whatnot. :)

I'll go and say Scandinavia circa 700 BC

Probably asain, you know ninja's, cherry blossoms and all that good honeysuckle

:)

Dark Ages is pretty cool. Ancient Rome. Sparta and Athens during the time of rome. Time of the Vikings.

I'd have to agree with Estreen... Greek mythology is fascinating to me. I like the Medieval times too.

18th century. Europe. Age of Enlightenment.
Greatest music. Splendid clothing. Daring thinkers.

But all foul with horrors of French Revolution.

I'd have to say the age of discovery, I just love the idea of sailing to new places never before explored, now adays everything is explored, tis boring

Medieval times, ancient Rome, and ancient Egypt! Those are all places/time I would have loved to have visited/seen as well. :)

18th century... would love to meet Mozart and see how he really played the piano and composed. Would love to be in a aristocratic family in the beautiful palaces and the gardens dressed in the gorgeous dresses.

And I agree there were a lot of bad parts of the 18th century but every century has it's bad moments.

WHY said:
18th century... would love to meet Mozart and see how he really played the piano and composed. Would love to be in a aristocratic family in the beautiful palaces and the gardens dressed in the gorgeous dresses.

And I agree there were a lot of bad parts of the 18th century but every century has it's bad moments.

I like your tastes :D
I also like the pacific cultures of Pacific islands from the same period.
They were living in a kind of terestrial paradise, e.g. Tahiti

Nazi Germany.

I loved everything about it. Their clothing, their blitzkrieg fighting style, the weapons, their ideas. I wish I could've fought with the SS.

Latest posts

Back