Sometimes, Things Go My Way

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antihero

Reaction score
This is likely far too late to say since this happened on January 3, but I figured I might post this anyway since this is still the board I am the most prolific on and since I have not posted much during the last month.

Earlier this month a girl I've had a crush on for almost two years told me she had feelings for me too. So needless to say, I've managed myself a girlfriend, haha. I'm not used to finding myself in this position, but I think I'll manage. :)

In other areas of my life, I'm more than likely going back to school this Fall to get a degree more likely to land me a well-paying job. I've decided I am going to major in something more specific, technical, and needed: Computer Science. We'll see how this goes.

Anyway, just thought I would check in and update a bit.

Antihero said:
This is likely far too late to say since this happened on January 3, but I figured I might post this anyway since this is still the board I am the most prolific on and since I have not posted much during the last month.

Earlier this month a girl I've had a crush on for almost two years told me she had feelings for me too. So needless to say, I've managed myself a girlfriend, haha. I'm not used to finding myself in this position, but I think I'll manage. :)

In other areas of my life, I'm more than likely going back to school this Fall to get a degree more likely to land me a well-paying job. I've decided I am going to major in something more specific, technical, and needed: Computer Science. We'll see how this goes.

Anyway, just thought I would check in and update a bit.

I'm not surprised at all, ANti. :) However, I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!! lol:p You get the girl, the degree and the well-paying job! lol:p You GO boy!

That sounds great Antihero :)

I am not surprised either.

I can't believe I missed this thread. Good for you, Anti. I hope you two have a nice time with each other. Especially the fact that you have known her for so long. It sounds like the stuff serious relationships are made of. Good luck with love and in your academics.

I've never talked to you before Antihero, but I'm really happy to hear things are going well! Usually other people's success stories make me feel worse about myself but atm I'm going through a really good phase and I can totally appreciate your current position. Well done! and Congratulations!!

Latest posts

Back