Gender Ratio at A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Were you born male or female?

• Male

Votes: 224 63.5%
  • Female

Votes: 129 36.5%

• Total voters
Well, of those who have chosen to fill in their sex, 241 are male, 157 are female. However... and this is a big however, those who have filled in that part of their profile account for less than a third of all accounts.

Dude.

I think it's a lot easier for a male to be isolated. Probably has something to do with why so many more of us are also in prisons.

I know not everyone filled out their gender, but the answer is obviously going to be more males.
Even in the general population there are slightly more males to females.

sloth4urluv said:
I know not everyone filled out their gender, but the answer is obviously going to be more males.
Even in the general population there are slightly more males to females.

No, my understanding is there are actually alot more females on the planet then men.

To bad there aren't like 5 to 10 women for ever guy... :D

i'm a girl...

for all these guys here...girls we can't complain!

Female... I would seem to think there's more females here. Seems like more females are active here. But I guess not. =/

I'm a Man. And if there were two of me, we would be Mans. Plural. :p But that'd just be too much Man for the world to handle. Far too much man.

And I voted.

I'm amazed at how even it was for a while, whenever I looked it was tied, every single time, but now guys are dominating slightly

Latest posts

Back