A.L.L. Community Toolbar!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Robin

I got an idea, and i think it can make the community feel more connected to each other.
Check out our very own toolbar! :D

It's already prepared with some websites and other things. If You got any suggestions for things to add to it, i'd be glad to add them. =O)

By the way, if You admins want to promote the toolbar on the front-page or something, there are rather nifty banners of all sorts that we could have there. Or even one of those that slide down from the top of the browser-page for everyone visiting who doesn't yet have the toolbar installed.

Yeah, it's really handy actually. Got any website-suggestions we could add to the favourite-button? (the heart)

I've customized the radio stations myself, and even though some of them are slow to start, they are really good and with very little advertisement. Just never-ending music. =O) I listen to the Vocal Trance station all the time. The games on the gadget menu are really cool too.

Yeah! I like the Feelgood Jazz alot too. Actually, i like them all i think, lol.

Latest posts

Back