Bad timing, but wonderful feeling!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

sammy

I just felt the urge to share my happiness. I joined this site because I was lonely, and needed love... I am not lonely any more.

About 1 year ago I became friends with a man through the internet. We soon became close friends, we chatted all the time.
After a while we changed to msn and webcams.
Seeing him on cam, made me feel secure that he was what he claimed to be...

So, two weeks ago, I went to England to see him.
It was magical. No shyness, no awkwardness. I just walked straight into his arms and felt at home.

I am back in Norway now, alone. But I am not lonely!
In about two weeks I am going back there to spend a week with him. Thinking about it makes me shiver and smile all the time..

The bad timing is that in little over a month, I'm going on a year long backpacking adventure... But I am confident we will make it.
The world has become such a small place because of internet. We will be able to stay in touch with the net, phone and letters.

Thanks for letting me share this, my life is finally on a straight course!

thanxs for sharing that...loved that story! i have hope of meeting somebody online too and its good to hear a beautiful story like that. thanxs for inspiring me. i'm happy for u!!

*tears* im turning gay again :p
Thats great Sammy :) but can i go backpacking with you ? i promise i'll be good :D

punisher said:
Thats great Sammy :) but can i go backpacking with you ? i promise i'll be good :D

Of course you can come!
If you promise not to be good all the time! :D

Good for you!

Congrats!

Enjoy the backpacking! That sounds like loads of fun!

And your man will be there when you get back - though he may surprise you and come with, no?

Hugs!

sammy said:
punisher said:

Of course you can come!

I only just noticed what you said :p That promise sounds better :D
View attachment 3
click

Attachments

• sss.gif
    sss.gif
    19 KB · Views: 206
punisher said:
sammy said:
punisher said:

Of course you can come!

I only just noticed what you said :p That promise sounds better :D

click
LOL

thanks for the flowers...

I feel this thread of mine now needs an update...
I don't have a boyfriend in the UK... I just got back from spending a week with him there. The point of it was to have some time to get to know eachother better, and we did...
But the big love was never there... We discovered we are better together as friends, good friends. But I had a great time there! I think i fell in love with that city....

So I am not sad, because I have won a friend, and I love making friends all over the world!

Besides, it may be the best, because I am leaving for my year long adventure in less than a month....

Latest posts

Back