20 year old male. Looking for female to talk to.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtour42013

Reaction score
Well I'm Josh, I'm a 20 year old male from MA. Just looking to talk to talk to some people. Preferrably a female around the same age. Want to get used to talking to girls more. If any guys just need some to talk too, more than welcome to message me.

Email: [email protected]

AIM: jtour42013

Hey Josh, I'm female and also 20 years old. And I have the same problem, don't talk to members of the opposite sex enough. so I would be up for chatting.
You can PM me, or my email is [email protected]

Jtour42013 said:
I'm the oldest in my group and all the girls that are around are immature high school girls
Just a side note, no offense, but I am a high school girl and resent the implication that all of us are immature. I mean really, I have more than enough adult things in my life. My mother was in a car accident when i was four and since then I have known about her medication her illnesses. My father was never good with money and I have helped him and know the bills our income our ever present possibility of bankruptcy. Yes it is true there are high school girls that are immature but maybe you should give some of them half a chance to talk and you might see past their age. Anyway, if you want someone to talk to I am here despite my slight rant lol. My name is Kristen and I am [email protected] and MissWrite726 on aim.

Latest posts

Back