Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guilty. I've sometimes dined on 3 eggs, bacon, beans, potatoes and sausages stuffed with cheese. Wonderful ;-)

Have you ever wanted to run away and leave everything behind without a word to anyone?

Yea ...but only got as far as my mums house ..stayed the night then told angrily' to get back home to your family 'the next day :shy:

Have you ever been forced to ride a really high scarey roller coaster...then have to do it again pretending not to be scared  to the person your trying to impress.

Hehe, Guilty. But I didn't pretend not to be scared. Granted I was about 11 at the time lol. And I actually hurt myself on that ride.
Screw impressions, if I'M terrified, you better be quaking in your boots! ;-)

Ever lied to your dad and instantly knew he had seen right through you?

Lie to desperate Dan...it's not happening...God rest his soul

Have you ever got into a play fight with someone that turned vicious and nearly died :p  from a really asphixiating headlock....

Guilty. Though I'm not the one who nearly died afterwards.

Have you ever gotten into a silly argument with someone and wished you could take it back?

Guilty. Not often though - I tend to make my own.

Have you ever eaten something that you really enjoy and rarely have, even though it will probably give you a stomach ache?

Yes. I had Chinese food almost every day for a week. It almost put me off having it ever again.

Have you ever wondered if a person is smiling for a good or bad reason?

I am sure I have questioned it at some point in time.

Do you have reminders set on your phone to help you remember appointments?

Nope... unless you count workout timers?

Have you ever made a prank phone call to emergency services?

Not Guilty. I wouldn't waste their time; and it's illegal.

Have you ever taken advantage of someone based on any principle, like you just didn't like them, felt they had it coming, or were just greedy?

No, I don't think so. But I have been tempted and enjoyed the scenarios in my head.

Have you ever had to accept a fake compliment from someone you despise?

Guilty.

Have you eaten something someone cooked for you that was awful or you hated it just not to hurt their feelings?

Yea a meal of my mother in laws...felt like I was going to throw up all the way through but still a bit scared of her so had to finish it...

Have you ever been given a free car that you think is cool but others think is embarrassing to be seen in?

No, i'd hate it if someone picked a flower from my garden

Have you ever been given too much change in a shop and not told them?

Guilty

Have you ever had a tradesperson doing work in your house all day and forgotten to offer them a drink?

Not all day but certainly all morning, so if that counts. Guilty.

Have you ever lied on a CV to get a job?

No...but I once said that I was of Viking descent to apply for a scholarship that I needed to remain in school.  ( the gave it to me....no one had applied in 7 years.)

Have you ever worried about someone even though they asked you not to?

Latest posts

Back