Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes - most recently cold chicken pizza - not pleasant.

Have you ever slept with 2 duvets on your bed?

Don't think so -I'm too timid and I have a childlike respect for people in authority.

Have you ever been to New York?

Guilty. I've done that a few times lately to care for my dog.

Do you ever have ice cream for supper?

All the time from last thing at night 'good'night murphy and don't wake me up to early for your breakfast'' to the morning ''murphy you ******  its 5am go forth...'' The inbetween bits are a running commentary on the state of the world/weather/wildlife :rolleyes: Might get a collie one day and be able to enjoy that half tilted look when he/she is trying to comprehend what the stupid owner is waffling on about  :D

Have you ever made a mad impulsive buy on ebay  :rolleyes:

Not on ebay, but in the shops or my favourite on line store all the time :)

Have you ever worn shoes that are soooo uncomfortable but took the blisters because they looked just so **** good?

You had some left over lol ? No, don't think I could

Have you ever been somewhere for the first time and recognised it?

Not guilty...I don't think so.

Have you acted pleased for someone, even though you couldn't help ot feeling it?

Yes just today, and boy do I feel like a hypocrite, but it was necessary to avoid hurting her.

Have you ever driven through a red light?

Would be nice but I don't play it because the odds of winning are too astronomical.

Do you go brown in the sun?

Not sure it's something that I should feel guilty about, but no, I go lobster...

Have you ever handed off a partially used car park ticket to another user of the car park?

Latest posts

Back