Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably, when I was younger. If I have no reason to leave the house, I sometimes put it off one extra day.

Have you ever swam or bathed in anything else other than water?

No.
I’m a good girl. 😁

Have you put a furniture together and gotten so pissed that you raged completely?

Guilty. More than once.
There's this one time I bought a hamster as gift for a girl. I told her to close her eyes and open her hand, then I put it in her palm. The next thing I know, poor thing flew 2-3 meters up in the air, heard some screaming and cursing. Turns out, she hates rats, and she thinks of hamster as a rat. #%#@%#%^&#%$...!! That poor little cute ball of fur... Rats..!!!!!

Have you ever give hamster as a gift?  orz

Ha! Great story.

No.

Have you ever let a tarantula crawl on you or had a snake around your shoulders?

Hahaha...no. But cute story: My brother when he was little, was playing with a toy sword in the bathroom and cut up the whole shower curtain, and was reallllly proud of what he had done. lol

Have you ever wishes for a quiet day with no interruptions?

Often.

Have you ever bribed yourself to leave the house with a promise of an extra special treat?

No, because I know I'd just take the treat anyway.

Have you ever done someone else's work or chores just to avoid any drama of them not doing it?

Latest posts

Back