Post freely on this board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjarne

Reaction score
This is the open "rant" forum, where you can, anonoymously, express how you feel.

Feel free to post as you like, but please try and keep somewhat to the overall point of the forum.

Someones trying to annoy me, following my posts and attacking me like a terrorist.
Im sure he'll be posting something here soon, he follows me everywhere.
If only he was a cute puppy, i wouldnt mind so much then.

I just had a particularly bad day and I feel even stupider than usual. I know things won't look so bad tomorrow, but right now I feel like it's the end of the world.

There. Now shower me with pity and make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Even with today's good news, I'm currently beyond destitute, still basically completely alone, and in a pretty shitty mood.

For crying out loud, what's up with that?

I hope I find a job soon. Have done nothing since November...I dunno maybe this isn't the right place to say these things, but I don't know where else to put my thoughts. How earnestly I wish right now that I could shed all of these limitations and just be another person.

This is exactly the place to post these things. You are a person. Everyone has private thoughts and hang-ups. If you can't always articulate your thoughts on the phone, or in person, here is a good place.

Majorly peeved today and can't get more than a few words out at a time without going into long periods of stasis. A cold knot in my stomach is compelling me to discharge my pent up frustration, but intellect and pride adamantly forbid such an indulgence.

I love you, you love me, we're a happy family....
I won't have contact with another person my age for 8 days - next week is holiday, so no school.

I'm in danger of turning this thread into my own personal angst diary and must curtail the rot, right here and right now.

To that end, I am going to pose a light hearted question to noone in particular. When I was a small child and oblivious to many of the basic truths of the world and it's workings, I remember trying to teach my dog a few basic words of English. Has anyone else here ever attempted such a preposterous undertaking, or did I raise the bar a notch too high?

I cannot eat peas. I have never been able to eat peas. They are too squishy and the way the pop in my mouth grates at my very soul.

I cannot eat peas.

Latest posts

Back