Post freely on this board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd enjoy my life alone.
Go outside for photography
Sometimes ride my motorcycle and talk to wind
I ride to watch the sunset everyday.
Play video games on my pc when i'm bored.
Every morning do some exercise and workout to stay fit and healthy.
I don't smoke neither drink..
 This is how i handle my  life even i have no love in my life i live for myself cuz i love myself.
I'm not doing wrong just because i don't have the wife children and family doesn't mean I'm negative or something lol 🙋see ya around..

It is very easy to express our feeling through shayari. And shayari has a power to attract people through simple words. And nowadays people are searching for shayari. You can easily search Sad Love Quotes on internet.

I secretly love the rain, if i am by myself and it is raining i will not use an umbrella just to feel the raindrops and the true joy of being caught in the moment. It brings back that true exciting rush and feeling I've felt incertain moments of my life. Enjoying this makes me feel happy to live again, even alone.

^ ^ ^

You should come and live here, you would be the happiest person on the planet, rain, rain and more &*%$@* rain !

Every heart has a pain ,only the way of expressing it is different ,fools hide it in eyes,while the brilliant hide it in their smile.

'lo, there do I see my father.
'lo, there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.
'lo, there do I see the line of my family, back to the beginning.
'lo, they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them.
In the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]So about a month ago, I lost my grandfather which got me pretty down but this girl messaged me asking if I wanted to hang out which really excited me. I always knew who this girl was and that she was beautiful. Anyways, we went on a few dates and I honestly thought we hit it off. We had similar interests in music, politics and she even loved the outdoors just like me. We would text and Snapchat all the time and it seemed like she was so interested in me. She just didn't seem like other girls that I talked to in the past that would just be really dry over text. But then one day she just said she wasn't really interested anymore which upset me a lot. When she told me this I said some things I shouldn't and was pretty rude to her out of anger. But for the past few weeks it's been really getting to me. There are times of the day where I feel fine and then night comes and I get this overwhelming feeling of loneliness and all I do is think about her. She's even showed up in my dreams 4 or 5 times. I'm just not really sure where to go from here. I'm a guy who's pretty shy especially around women so I want to find someone else but that's pretty hard for me to do. I held these feelings in for a while and it just seems like no one understands so I felt like this was a good place to go.[/font][/font]

Hi,
I found this forum today.
I feel lonley since I can think.
No matter what I do it doesn't change.
I'm 49 now and I am still alone. Lost all hope. Will never have love or family.
Life makes no sense without love.
Without hope.
Chances passed by. Couldn't take them.
Sitting alone drinking wine.
Crying for lost dreams.

. . . there someone who . . .

Blue Moon said:
Hi,
I found this forum today.
I feel lonley since I can think.
No matter what I do it doesn't change.
I'm 49 now and I am still alone. Lost all hope. Will never have love or family.
Life makes no sense without love.
Without hope.
Chances passed by. Couldn't take them.
Sitting alone drinking wine.
Crying for lost dreams.

. . . there someone who . . .

Well, Hi Blue Moon. I hope you find some company or at least some distraction here that makes you feel a little less lonely :)

Freely might get mad though. Especially if he finds out we've been posting him on this board.

:)

None of my girls are home tonight, this effectively means from having left school at 4 until I go back tomorrow morning I’ll likely not speak to another human being.
This is not a good thing.

Madbadteacher said:
None of my girls are home tonight, this effectively means from having left school at 4 until I go back tomorrow morning I’ll likely not speak to another human being.
This is not a good thing.

Why not?

Because I need company, I hate being on my own, no one to talk to about my day, no one to tell me about theirs....... need I go on?

I'm thinking of exercising my body/mind/eye, cutting my hair, clean my room.

I stretched my entire body, walked around the neighborhood, took Fluoxetine for the first time.

Latest posts

Back